Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: ARENA BOSS SOLUTION...I PROMISE!!!! :) **Also ask for help with this boss here** | Forums

I don't know, Klompa was the easiest boss for me... not to mention most fun.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I PLAY ON THE WII SYSTEM THERE ARE NO BUTTONS TO PUSH FOR SPEED KILLS CAN ANY ONE HELP ME

I HAVE BEEN AT THIS BOSS FOR OVER A MONTH IT IS REALLY IRRITATING THE CRAP OUT OF ME I LOVE THE GAME BUT IF I NEVER GET BY THIS I'M NOT GOING TO SEE THE REST I PLAY ON THE WII

ok i can get him to land opn soulder but then hit attacks his soulder not his eyes what am i doing wrong and if i try the platfrom on the left he falls to the ground and the boss grabs me and throws me plaeas help me been trying this for three days and i have read all the hits yall posted

You're not pressing the button fast enough

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

It is important to hit the attack button the instant you see the dagger flash in a speedkill. You have to keep your eyes only on the dagger once a speedkill is initiated. An instant or a second late and you will be kicked off or thrown away by most enemies including the footsoldiers. Same way pressing attack button in haste before the flash and you will be thrown off.

Thought I should mention that some of the tribal sand soldiers that show up later need 5 speedkill attacks to die [the sandgate keepers need 3]. But they are a lot of fun. One other strategy of killing sandgate keepers if they are far enough for a speedkill is to avoid the temptation to kill a soldier within speedkill range below, slow down time to jump and attack the sandgate keeper and finish him off to prevent him from calling re-inforcements.

Originally posted by g.money63:
    ok i can get him to land opn soulder but then hit attacks his soulder not his eyes what am i doing wrong and if i try the platfrom on the left he falls to the ground and the boss grabs me and throws me plaeas help me been trying this for three days and i have read all the hits yall posted
    Attack when dagger flashes instantly and you will be fine. prince will then jump to the head and initiate another flash for you to attack. Missing the flash by reacting a second late or starting it early before the flash is not an option.

Klompa and the twins were eaiest to kill with speedkill. Toughest is the Vizier because you almost miss the flash the moment you walljump off the pillar and end up reacting late while still in mid air leap. You miss it and will regret it because then he shifts position to other columns leaving your game from there in a mess.

Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member kakalukiaJay's Avatar
    bumped this topic to help a current inquiry

hey dude please help me i have cleared temple roofs in psp then then i m taken to some ship, after crossong the ship i have reached at top of some fort after it i m turned to devil i.e. i m having chain now i dont know wat to do please help me.

i m using psp , i m playing prince of persia in it.i have cleared temple roofs and then killed all gaurds now i m at fathers ship can u tell me how u move forward from there if possible please give me video of it...

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast