Thread: Camera scrolling drives me crazy! | Forums

I just want to know why there is no option to DISABLE the camera scrolling? It twists the screen each time I want to do anything and accidentaly touching the screen border! It ruins the gameplay totally!!! Making this "feature" slower doesnt solve the problem. I really hope that disabling of that annoyance will come in the closest patch, because if it won't, the game will fly right into a junk basket. It is not worth of my nerves.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I just want to know why there is no option to DISABLE the camera scrolling? It twists the screen each time I want to do anything and accidentaly touching the screen border! It ruins the gameplay totally!!! Making this "feature" slower doesnt solve the problem. I really hope that disabling of that annoyance will come in the closest patch, because if it won't, the game will fly right into a junk basket. It is not worth of my nerves.

Me too, i have played the PS3 ver and just tried the PC ver. Controls that felt so smooth on the console feel so awkward on the pc. I personally feel the team didn't do a good job porting the game over to the pc