Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SH4 Complete Packaging & Shipping Info! [Updated 3/28] | Forums

We will for a limited time, provide the bonus materials to those who purchased a Canadian version of the game before 3/26/07. Please check here for more details

EDIT: Packaging information has been updated with latest information. For more information on Canadian Packaging, please click here

March 9 Weekend Shipping Confusion

-----------------------------------------
    Hello everyone, below is all the complete information I have on Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific and all the packaging info along with it. Especially of notice is the fact that the US Edition will be released on March 20th. This is a fact that was changed in part due to keep things fair and have it release closer to the EMEA/World wide editions (rather than being more than a week ahead). Hopefully this will clear up any earlier confusion, and keep things straight as the game gets closer and closer to release.

============================================
    US Edition: Available 3/20/07

US Packaging
    $49.99
    Can be purchased from official Ubistore and major US Retailers and online stores
    Available only for a limited time, no other versions available in US/Canada until time runs out
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI> Premium Packaging
    <LI> 100+ page manual including reference material
    <LI> Fold-out historical map of the Pacific theater
    <LI> Fold out ship recognition poster
    <LI> Quick Reference Card
    <LI> 1-hour of WWII-era documentary footage about U.S. submarines from Periscope Films on a Bonus DVD (Region 0/All)[/list]

============================================
    World-wide Editions: Available 3/22/07 (3/23/07 in UK)

1. Standard Retail version
    49.99 € / £29.99
    Available in Ubishop and major retailers and online stores
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI> Regular Packaging
    <LI> 60 page manual
    <LI> Map of the Pacific
    <LI> Quick Keyboard Reference card[/list]

2. Retail Collector Edition
    54.99 € / £34.99 (prices may vary)
    Amazon UK Exclusive and select other major retailers and online stores
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI> Special packaging - card box
    <LI> Standard SH4 extras (manual + map of the Pacific + quick keyboard reference card)
    <LI> Recognition Manual perfect bounded (96 pages with Jap+US ships and US submarines from SH4)
    <LI> Arm patch
    <LI> Soundtrack CD[/list]

3. E-shop Collector Edition
    69.99€ / £49.99
    Only 3,000 copies, only available in Ubishop
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI> Special packaging - Tin box
    <LI> Standard SH4 extras (manual + map of the Pacific + quick keyboard reference card)
    <LI> High quality Recognition Manual spiral bounded (116 pages with extra bonus such as National Status Timeline, WWII Overview, WWII Medals, US submarine ranks)
    <LI> Arm patch
    <LI> Soundtrack CD
    <LI> Set of 6 Postcards
    <LI> Commemorative coin in it's box
    <LI> Notebook
    <LI> Mouse Pad
    <LI> Pen
    <LI> 1-hour of WWII-era documentary footage about U.S. submarines from Periscope Films on a Bonus DVD (Region 2)[/list]

What is the region code for the US/Canadian version of the DVD? That information was cut off at the end of the line in your post, AK:

1-hour of WWII-era documentary footage about U.S. submarines from Periscope Films on a Bonus DVD (Region

Will thoes who pre-ordered be able to get any of this?

PLease i have got one answer:
    Be-that there will be grenades under Fixes navy?

So they are pushing the release for the US version a week to be "fair"?

@Kaleun: Thanks for the heads up. I was told that it was a region 0 (ie: all region) DVD.

@WilhelmSchulz.: It all depends on where you pre-ordered. I included all the links to the different pre-orders in the Ubistore/Ubishop. If you ordered elsewhere, I can't tell you, sorry.

@Roxxm: I was told that it was in part to be "fair". Personally, I'd be really annoyed if some people got the game more than a week before I did. I'm not sure what other reasons may have played a part in this, as that's over my head.

PLEASE !
    can you answer at my question???
    Be-that there will be grenades under Fixes navy?

@Michou_03: I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but it doesn't seem to be about the packaging of the game. As far as I know there are no grenades included in any of the packages.

If your question is related to the game itself, you should probably post here, and try and explain further what you're asking about.

Audible, Thanks for the news!

I went ahead and copy and pasted this info over at Subsim as well.

ive got a normal version and an SCE version preordered

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast