E-shop Collector Edition
    Only 3,000 copies

acc. to Ubisoft shopping :
    Only <span class="ev_code_RED">437</span> units left
    [updated on March, 8th - 8:00pm]

Hey everyone, there's been some talk in the forums about SH4 shipping early from the US Ubi store so that it will arrive in the next few days. I checked with my contact in the Ubi store, and have been informed that any e-mails received on this was due to a system error due to the change in release date. This means that unfortunately you will not receive your copy of Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific this weekend. I figure it's better that you have an offial statement now, rather than be disappointed this weekend when nothing comes.

I was assured that the Ubi Store will ship the orders as soon as possible with the goal that everyone who pre-ordered at the US store will get it and be able to play on March 20th. I apologize for any confusion and disappointment caused by this. Thanks for your understanding.

Originally posted by AudibleKnight:
    Hey everyone, there's been some talk in the forums about SH4 shipping early from the US Ubi store so that it will arrive in the next few days. I checked with my contact in the Ubi store, and have been informed that any e-mails received on this was due to a system error due to the change in release date. This means that unfortunately you will not receive your copy of Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific this weekend. I figure it's better that you have an offial statement now, rather than be disappointed this weekend when nothing comes.

I was assured that the Ubi Store will ship the orders as soon as possible with the goal that everyone who pre-ordered at the US store will get it and be able to play on March 20th. I apologize for any confusion and disappointment caused by this. Thanks for your understanding.
    What emails?

The "My Orders" page says "Quantity Shipped: 1" (like a lot of other people's). I never got an email. Also, when I called down to Ubisoft this morning, the sales representative told me that pre-orders would be shipping either Friday (today) or Monday (next Monday).

Any ideas, Audible?

Here is the response I received from "Ubisoft Store Customer Care" <UbisoftStore@ubi.com>

Thank you for contacting the Ubisoft Store Support department.
    Shipment notice for Your Order Number: UBW-****** was sent to Ditan Indianapolis on March 8th 2007 12:23( our warehouse) but your order will be ship on March 13th,2007. If you wish to speak with a customer care rep, please call toll free 1-888-824-7038 (between 9 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time, Monday to Friday).

We appreciate your interest in Ubisoft games and your business at the Ubisoft Store!

Regards;
    Thierry

So AudibleKnight, are the orders shipping on March 13th,2007 or are they not??

Originally posted by Sturat66:
    Here is the response I received from "Ubisoft Store Customer Care" <UbisoftStore@ubi.com>

Thank you for contacting the Ubisoft Store Support department.
    Shipment notice for Your Order Number: UBW-****** was sent to Ditan Indianapolis on March 8th 2007 12:23( our warehouse) but your order will be ship on March 13th,2007. If you wish to speak with a customer care rep, please call toll free 1-888-824-7038 (between 9 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time, Monday to Friday).

We appreciate your interest in Ubisoft games and your business at the Ubisoft Store!

Regards;
    Thierry

So AudibleKnight, are the orders shipping on March 13th,2007 or are they not??
    I called Ubi and spoke to a representative yesterday morning, and I was told it was probably going to possibly ship Friday (yesterday), and if not then, Monday. He did say the fact I had Overnight shipping had something to do with it. I'm not usre how this applies to all orders though.

10 pcs of E-shop Collector Edition will be sold in Poland by local distributor
    http://www.sklep.cenega.pl/index.php...prod&p_id=2494
    and .... that's good I ordered it directly by Ubisoft
    Cost is higher here by PLN 40,- = GBP 7,- = USD 13,60 !

Originally posted by Kaleun1961:
    What is the region code for the US/Canadian version of the DVD? That information was cut off at the end of the line in your post, AK:

1-hour of WWII-era documentary footage about U.S. submarines from Periscope Films on a Bonus DVD (Region
    1-hour of WWII-era documentary footage about U.S. submarines from Periscope Films on a Bonus DVD (Region 0/All)

I checked my order status at the Ubisoft store and it said it was shipped on the 8th of MArch??? What gives then

hi im new user here, i would like to know you said the premier package

US/Canada Packaging
    $49.99
    Can be purchased from official Ubistore and major US/Canada Retailers and online stores
    Available only for a limited time, no other versions available in US/Canada until time runs out

* Premium Packaging
    * 100+ page manual including reference material
    * Fold-out historical map of the Pacific theater
    * Fold out ship recognition poster
    * Quick Reference Card
    * 1-hour of WWII-era documentary footage about U.S. submarines from Periscope Films on a Bonus DVD (Region 0/All

will this package be availblle at retail stores like EB games, bestbuy, futureshop etc.. in Canada??

Received an email yesterday about the shipping !
    Collector's edition