Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question | Forums

Is it bad to sign up for something you know you will not win? LOL! I love playing GH, and I play on Medium to Hard depending on the song. As I've only been playing for a short amount of time. But I signed up for the online tourny for WCG. Is that bad? I wanted to sign up for an FPS. But so far they haven't announced any for the 360. So I went with one that I do play. Plus it's great practice. What's your thoughts??

If they post a Rainbow Six Vegas Tourny, I'm so there!! LOL!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Is it bad to sign up for something you know you will not win? LOL! I love playing GH, and I play on Medium to Hard depending on the song. As I've only been playing for a short amount of time. But I signed up for the online tourny for WCG. Is that bad? I wanted to sign up for an FPS. But so far they haven't announced any for the 360. So I went with one that I do play. Plus it's great practice. What's your thoughts??

If they post a Rainbow Six Vegas Tourny, I'm so there!! LOL!

I usually play on hard, but I signed up for a GH Aerosmith tourny.. and I rented the game and made myself at least have enough muscle memory not to fail the songs. LOL.

Just so happened the song I played was the one I did the best on... and I came in 2nd place. I was also 9 months preggo and the only one allowed to sit down while playing...

Sooo i would say practice practice practice and then that adrenaline rush of playing against someone will kick in and you'll be hittin' multipliers like a pro.

Or... you may fail the song horribly and humiliate yourself...

Either way, you tried.

I frag on the first date.
    As we all know, money can't buy knives.

I'd say go for it, but don't get your hopes up. I play mostly expert and I wont even touch those things cause there are people who will just smoke me.

it's never bad to set out to try and do and compete in anything, no matter how you feel you would do! There is nothing wrong with trying!

Well, you never know till you go for it. It doesn't hurt to try, so I'd say go for it.

Honestly, I'm not expecting to get #1, but as long as I play hard, and do my best. I'm cool with it. Plus I like playing against people who are better than me, because it makes you try harder. It may get frustrating, but you learn things you may not have learned otherwise. So I'm going for it, but not expecting to beat out the main competition. Although once they add other genres, look out. I'll be going for those. But everyone knows I Rock! (GH told me so!)

Trying is all I can ask out of anyone, so you should try.

How inspirational pancakes!

But you go girl!

Thanks to everyone. I am going to do it, and at least try my best. Who knows, may end up being a song I'm really good at and advance further.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast