Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems with the hard boiled achievement | Forums

Maybe try missions 21 and 22...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have the same issue - played through the campaign on wargamer and was careful to be sure I had all the secondary's completed for each mission before moving on but no achievement. Have re-done about two thirds of it again - working backwards (!) - on easy to save time, but no achievement so far.

Really annoying that you can't check to see where the missing one is.

Erm are you sure the game let's you get the achievement when you don't play on at least medium? Because all the achievements for the campaign seem to be like that.
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

It would be very stupid if you have to do that on medium. There is nothing saying that, so than I don't expect that you don't get the achievement on easy!
    ---------------------------
    No force is great enough to overpower the speed of adjustment.

In game name: thoraq
    Steam name: thoraq0

Erm are you sure the game let's you get the achievement when you don't play on at least medium? Because all the achievements for the campaign seem to be like that.
    I have never seen it suggested anywhere before that these only unlock on medium or higher - but I have seen it claimed that easy is enough. Does anybody know for sure?

Certainly "Brigadier General" is a campaign achievement that is supposed to unlock after completing the campaign on easy (or higher). I don't know about any others as I got them all (except Hard Boiled) by playing it through first time on the hard setting.

For me it's exactly the same... I got all achievements from the campaign except hard boiled for no clear reason. I did the campaign 4 times! (easy, medium, hard and one extra for the secondary objectives).

I refer you to my comment on the collector achievement. The game is bugged for some of us in that the game doesn't keep track of what you did except for points gained.

So the X achievement, campaign extra achievements, collector achievement, etc cannot be obtained anymore.

can't be it. I got the achievement for completing 50% of the secondary objectives. So it has to keep some sort of track of what I did.

yeah, I have the same problem, I did one playthrough on wargamer, 3 on easy and replayed the missions which have difficult objectives. I'll check if the thing on mission 19 works. I got most objectives of the missions not one at a time so i'll have a look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12