Thread: Shocked but pleased. | Forums

After posting my numerous observations on the bugs in game I was pleased to see much of them will likely be fixed soon. However I am shocked to find that the patch is not only going to fix problems with the game it seems like its going to be adding a bucket load of content to the game.

No offense to ubisoft but it seems to be quite obvious they released the game before it was ready and are now adding what should have been in the final product now in a patch.

But don't get me wrong that list so far is excellent, and I expect its going to grow alot longer.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Agreed!

Hopefully they can get it released soon, so that we can play this sim the way it was meant to be. Right now I am just enjoying all the wonderfull eye-candy this sim has to offer!

I just read somewhere that it should be avalable tomorrow... Like a "day 1" patch...

I am waiting for the patch before I play any more. I am glad to see it, now I am aware based on reading both official site forums and this forum that this list is not final. I hope these 2 things are fixed:

- chronometer not working
    - crashes to desktop when using stadimeter

SH3 Buglist - discontinued(2005)...