Thread: farcry2 (river banks) | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

i just sniped every guard @ a river bank checkpoint...and went across to pillage...after doing so, there was type on the bottom of the screen "help...save me or the guards will surely kill me !"...i ran around for over an hour looking for this "person" perhaps trapped somewhere or locked up inside something....nothing ! i cant find didley...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i just sniped every guard @ a river bank checkpoint...and went across to pillage...after doing so, there was type on the bottom of the screen "help...save me or the guards will surely kill me !"...i ran around for over an hour looking for this "person" perhaps trapped somewhere or locked up inside something....nothing ! i cant find didley...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ?

Hi there mate... I share your pain!!! I just finished the game and that happened loads. From what i've seen it will mean one of your buddies is injured and needs your help... Look for blue smoke!! You don't have long to find them as when they are asking for help it usually means they are injured and or dying. This would be why you couldn't find anything as they would have died long before an hour had passed.. Look at your buddy screen and you will see who is asking for help. Hope that helps!!

If you have checked the building in the center of the red target on your map, the only option is to go back to an old save. Try 1-3 missions ago and come back through.