Thread: NO MORE HEROES™ SHIPS TO RETAILERS | Forums

Today, Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced today that No More Heroes™, the highly anticipated action game exclusively for the Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo, has shipped to store shelves.

Developed by Grasshopper Manufacture under the direction of famed video game creator Goichi Suda (Suda 51), No More Heroes tells the story of Travis Touchdown, an otaku living in the fictional town of Santa Destroy, California. After an unexpected turn of events, Travis finds himself with a new job, at the bottom of the United Assassins Association (UAA). Ranked the 11th best assassin in the world, Travis will have to prove himself worthy and defeat 10 other killers – all with deep and quirky stories of their own – to make his way to the top of the assassin's league.

No More Heroes realizes the dream of Wii players everywhere; as they wield the Wii Remote™ to not only control Travis' beam katana but also perform spectacular wrestling moves, all during the course of his bloody journey to become number one.

Featuring avant-garde graphics, a unique storyline and a bizarre band of characters that could only come from the creative mind of Suda 51, No More Heroes enters players into a stylized world filled with edgy gameplay, one unlike anything else on the Wii.

No More Heroes is rated "M"ť for Mature by the ESRB and has a MSRP of $49.99.
    --------------------------
    Sneaky like a Mack truck...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by AudibleKnight:
    Today, Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced today that No More Heroes™, the highly anticipated action game exclusively for the Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo, has shipped to store shelves.
    Meaning "pick it up tomorrow."

This means that it is available for enjoyment starting tomorrow! Yeah!

Hmmm, Gamestop hasn't sent me anything saying they shipped the game yet...usually they ship it the same day that the publisher does...perhaps they will do so later tonight.

Anyway, preordered, can't wait.

At least some people are getting it tomorrow; all the EBGames in the Montreal area are saying Feb. 1. Oh well.

I will be picking mine up from GameStop tomorrow.

Just got a call from gamestop.

Now the game is available in retailers for our purchasing delight (at least in most of the U.S.)!

Heads up to the Ubisoft moderators:

Can you pass on to the main arm of the company that they need to ship more copies of the game to retailers as it is becoming harder to find? (Saying that GameStop/EBGames doesn't have really any in stock other than those that they gave out for preorders.)

A game cannot get sales if it is not available to be bought! Ship some more to retailers!

I am sure that Ubisoft is aware of the issue. Game Stop/EB Games have to purchase copies of the game to sell them. I would go to Game Stop/EB Games and ask the staff to put in an order for the game if you are having trouble locating a copy.
    -Rage
    Forum Addict

"Ever ready, ever willing, to protect life and property."