Originally posted by Patrickownzya:
1. Objective based game mode for Den. Ops.
2. Last stand "survival mode" in which the waves of enemies come to kill you. You don't need to defend an EMP. This way you can use the whole zone to hide. Will be fun with 35 enemies looking for you
3. Enemy density option
4. Lag / aiminglag fix for online
5. Infiltration has slightly less lasers and you can move to the next zone without killing
6. Ability to select whether you want to start at the insertion point or extraction point.
7. More (free) deniable ops maps
8. Improved mark system. Often when i want to mark someone, I instead remove a mark from another enemy that is standing close to the other
9. More Spy and NPC skins and more dialogue. I've heard the same sentences enough for fresh ones.
10. Improved A-button system, which detects which way your reticle + left movement stick is facing, so it knows what you want to do (sometimes you look at a door and you bash another door instead)
11. Make the B&W a tad less dark. Sometimes it is hard to navigate.
12. Friendly fire option
13. Environmental hazards option (turrets, lasers, cameras)
14. quicker load times
15. "Out of sync" resyncs itself, so you won't drop to main menu
16. Gas weapons, which don't alert everyone
17. More silencers
18. Option for "No weapons at all"
19. NPCs roam the WHOLE map, so they won't stay in specific zones. Too often are the enemies at the same spots. Some rooms are always abandoned.
20. Enemies can be killed by their own grenades
21. A lot more enemy random spawn points!
... Enough for ya?