Thread: Get the GRAW2 DLC already! | Forums

I'll be on XboxLIVE at about 8:00p.m. EST in Player Match if any of you have, "All", 51 maps for GRAW2.

Before any of the scum bags on here start ****. This message is for you, "I catch you in my room, then I'm going slap you in BH for 5 min. cowards. You got 2 choices, take the beating I give you and try to fight back or quit/tap out".

Its not cool to be 30 and living in your moms basement.

Originally posted by Dirtymurph:
    Its not cool to be 30 and living in your moms basement.
    I'll be traveling to the EXPO Center in Columbus, Ohio March 6-9th for the Arnold Classic. There's a really big fenced in cage called, "The Animal Cage"(it's a contest for lifting weights), and all you've got to do is go into that cage and ask for my gamer tag, "xxxxLEADERxxxx". Somebody will come and get me and you can ask me that foolish question to my face. Or you can travel to where I'm at in south New Jersey and we can meet and you can ask me that same question there. But, since I highly doubt you've got the courage to repeat that to my face you can come into my room tonight 1/19/2010 at about 8:00p.m. EST in Player Match and you can take a virtual slapping for about 5 min. BH and we'll leave it alone. Apparently no matter where I post and what I post about you and some of these other young punks want to instigate/provoke a problem. Matter of fact, what's your XBL gamer tag? You already see mine so post yours unless your a coward about doing that also. Look young boy/girl, I've got more heart than you've got on and off of this video game stuff so. I wonder how many of you would talk trash if your IP address was posted next to your gamer tag. I'd like for Microsoft to list every bodies IP address next in their Bio and it can't get blocked. Then we'd see how many are going to continue to act tough over the internet. Like I wrote little boy, I'll be online on GRAW2 at about 8:00 p.m. EST tonight.

Originally posted by xxxxLEADERxxxx:

you can come into my room tonight 1/19/2010 at about 8:00p.m. EST
    Whoa.. TMI buddy.. Couldn't even read past that.

My PSN is in my sig. Dont play on xbox anymore. I'll leave all the childish threats to the 30 year olds living in their moms basement. Now I know youre lying, 8 pm? I doubt she lets you stay up that late. Im sorry I dont 1v1 in a game mode that takes no skill.

Originally posted by Dirtymurph:
    My PSN is in my sig. Dont play on xbox anymore. I'll leave all the childish threats to the 30 year olds living in their moms basement. Now I know youre lying, 8 pm? I doubt she lets you stay up that late. Im sorry I dont 1v1 in a game mode that takes no skill.
    You don't even play on XboxLIVE or play GRAW2? So now I finally know your pathetic. Notice how I'm only on XboxLIVE but I don't go to the Playstation website forums and talk about games I'm ignorant about. I stick to what I know and the console I play on(eventhough I used to have a PS3 60GB). Your just some young punk bored on the internet and instigates problems but when somebody calls you out to slap you tuck in your tail between your legs and run away. I've got women on my friend's list that have more heart than you and I'm pretty sure they'd slap you for five min. and make you feel every bit of stupid. Well anyway, thanks for clarifying that you don't play on XBL or GRAW2(xbow360) and you just come on these forums to post noneducational comments like you normally do. You should be thankful that there's no BLOCK user option available for the topic makes because if there was I'd BLOCK you from posting in my topics.

Roid Rage ??? he says he's from NJ.....

probably "smart" enough to be on "Jersey Shore". What should his tag be ?

Again, the arguing and flaming has gone too far in this thread as well. Topic closed. Please keep threads civil! Thanks!