Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: color coordinated strings for Rocksmith are here... | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Watch my video: Rocksmith Strings...
    http://youtu.be/UeEDYXH03-U

Opening my new strings and stringing my Axe!
    I just received my Rocksmith Rockpack color coordinated strings by Aurora.
    180movie.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i have played for years and the first thing i thought was humm it would be nice to have the strings match the color of the strings in game,I would like for you to tell me what you think of these strings ,what gauge did you get ,do they come in a package that is sealed off from air so it stops oxidation.and most importantly how do they sound? i might buy these strings for a guitar that is used by my friends that do not play guitar. i think they look kewl too kinda nice how the colors make the guitar look psychedelic

oh i didnt notice the video at first that answered a few questions thank you for the post

It seems completely unnecessary to me. It's not like you can be looking down at your strings while you playing.

PSN:

I don't see a use for these for myself, but I did order a pair for my son - he'll be getting his first guitar for Christmas and I thought the colored strings would help ease him into Rocksmith.

I'll be getting a set of these for my "guest" guitar to make it easier for other people to play with me.

Lot's of guitar players use colored strings, these just happen to be color coordinated for Rocksmith.
    180movie.com

Originally posted by Bluesman25:
    It seems completely unnecessary to me. It's not like you can be looking down at your strings while you playing.
    Lot's of guitar players like to have colored strings on their guitars, even before Rocksmith came along...
    180movie.com

Anybody know where you can get these in the UK?

wow, color coded strings.. I got the game when it came out and never played a guitar before but already gotten used to the string/color coordination.
    I don't think these are all too helpful because you shouldn't look at your guitar while playing. It's like typing on the keyboard. A lot of ppl look at the keyboard when typing but you never get really fast doing it that way the muscle memory isn't there. Eyes have to see letter, tell brain, brain tells fingers, etc...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast