Thread: When lying in the bushes.......... | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

XyZspineZyX
    I have noticed that the AI is extremely good in most situations. However when you crouch or lie in/under a bush they become extremely stupid.

If you find decent foalage and just crouch or lie prone, the bots can't seem to see you. Worse still, they even walk up to you and bump into you and say stuff like "Where did he go?" I mean at least they could shoot at the bush where you are crouching. I hope this gets dealt with, because it makes the game insanely easy even on "hard" setting....what do you guys recon?

d0ll
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I have noticed that the AI is extremely good in most situations. However when you crouch or lie in/under a bush they become extremely stupid.

If you find decent foalage and just crouch or lie prone, the bots can't seem to see you. Worse still, they even walk up to you and bump into you and say stuff like "Where did he go?" I mean at least they could shoot at the bush where you are crouching. I hope this gets dealt with, because it makes the game insanely easy even on "hard" setting....what do you guys recon?

d0ll

XyZspineZyX
    I've encoutered the same "bug". But the AI sometimes do, shoot at the bushes, even if they don't see you.
    One time i was lying in the bushes, and 3 dudes started shooting, while the other 2 flanked me, then the 3 dudes started to throw grenades. But when the 2 flanking guys found me, they still just bump in to me, without shooting.

XyZspineZyX
    The AI is erratic, to say the least. Sometimes it's outstanding, other times just plain stupid.

Classic example of stupidity is when they start throwing grenades in the direction there AI teamates are advancing to.

Outstanding example is when they are 'alerted' they stay that way. Not like some games where they get alerted and then 30 senconds later forget that they just heard/saw something.

XyZspineZyX
    few of us had seen this.
    sometimes when u flank an unsuspecting AI group and open fire. they start shooting at some point (ground or foliage), not even in your direction, they circle this point (which can be 2 m from them) moving back and forth, shooting like maniyacs. usually they hit some of their own in the process.

but other times they act so humanly, focusing on some direction and advancing there, but when u shoot again, they fix the mistake and change direction.

XyZspineZyX
    I also seen the AI kill all of there own!
    Didnt have a clue why ether one guy just goes nuts and starts shooting everything and everyone until theres no more AI left!

Maybe he eat some of that shark that eat some of the dead experiments from the island and made him crazy maybe!

Anyways i only seen that happen once & i play the demo alot so its very rare!

XyZspineZyX
    I also seen the AI kill all of there own!
    Didnt have a clue why ether one guy just goes nuts and starts shooting everything and everyone until theres no more AI left!

Maybe he eat some of that shark that eat some of the dead experiments from the island and made him crazy maybe!

Anyways i only seen that happen once & i play the demo alot so its very rare!

XyZspineZyX
    I have never encountered this problem before... rather the opposite, I can never seem to hide from them. :P

XyZspineZyX
    They seem to know where I am hiding in the shack, and then they shoot me through the walls. I hate that!

WG