Thread: 2 questions about server creation!! | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    1. I'm flying on my server for a while... ok now i'm done and want to leave a server... How do I, as the host 'leave' both teams so i appear as white in the name display.. so the teams can remain properly stacked later on???

2. How do I enable icons so that *only* friendly planes are iconed? (a la greatergreen.com) ?

suggestions?

~S~

<center>Flanker-ProudBirds-VFW<center>
    ;
    <center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee> <center>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    1. I'm flying on my server for a while... ok now i'm done and want to leave a server... How do I, as the host 'leave' both teams so i appear as white in the name display.. so the teams can remain properly stacked later on???

2. How do I enable icons so that *only* friendly planes are iconed? (a la greatergreen.com) ?

suggestions?

~S~

<center>Flanker-ProudBirds-VFW<center>
    ;
    <center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee> <center>

XyZspineZyX
    1. not possible

2. mp_dotrange dommand

XyZspineZyX
    1. is too possible, but you have to do it so when you start it up you are not going to be playing...after it loads don't pick a team just leave it running but if your talking about after you get done playing and you want to leave I don't think that is possible...

2. I'm not really sure about this one....

GoldnEagle - Flying High & Proud.

<center>Golden Eagle-ProudBirds-VFW<center>

<center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    PBNA-GoldnEagle wrote:
    - 1. is too possible, but you have to do it so when
    - you start it up you are not going to be
    - playing...after it loads don't pick a team just
    - leave it running but if your talking about after you
    - get done playing and you want to leave I don't think
    - that is possible...

I meant to say:

..but if your talking about after you get done playing and you want to leave the server running, I don't think that is possible...

YUa know what?? I seriously did not know that was you Flanker!!! lol never paid attention until after I posted!!

S!

GoldnEagle - Flying High & Proud.

<center>Golden Eagle-ProudBirds-VFW<center>

<center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee>