Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Black screen on startup unofcial fix | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

BLACK SCREEN problem that STARTS BEFORE BATTLES ---AND During Gameplay

I also have the BLACK SCREEN problem that STARTS BEFORE BATTLES and then continues until restart.

AND

FROM START During Gameplay on some other Maps

Currently occurring on SOME scenario AND custom maps and EXPANSION pack.

Specs:-

Intel CPU
    Intel HD

Pixel shader problems?
    have Shader 4.0.

______________________________ GRAPHICS ISSUES :

OTHER PAGES WITH PROBLEM

BLACK SCREEN DURING GAMEPLAY

Thread: Screen freeze and black screen before Battle&Town ( heroes VI ) | Forums (LINK)

Thread: City screen game crashes | Forums
    BLACK SCREEN CANOT SEE CONTINUES THER AFTER HELP!
    (LINK)

Thread: Black screen on startup | Forums
    GAME WORKS BUT SCREEN GOES BLACK - STILL ABLE TO PLAY - BUT CONTINUES UNTIL RESTART - NEED FIX???????
    (LINK)

OTHERS --------------

http://uk.gamespot.com/might-and-mag...t-up-60666312/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/48220/...6671968457421/

Thread: Dark Screen Error

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=38135
    Last edited by sooperking007; 01-08-2013 at 11:26 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks steam for warning people now...

I bought the expansions to the game back when they first came out, after playing the original and loving it. At that time, they didn't have that nice warning you can't play the game on laptops. When i tried to play it, I got the black screen any time I tried to play the new content. I figured it was just a bug that would get fixed, and moved on to the 50 other games I've bought because they were on sale on steam but never had played. I've come back to the game and tried it out several times, all failing miserably. After finally taking the time to read this forum, I went back to steam and saw the unplayable on laptops warning. Would be nice to know this when I originally bought the game. I've been a loyal customer for years, loving almost everything ubisoft has put out, but after the wonderful support they have provided their fan base, I think I'm officially done with them. I'm sure they won't even notice the loss of one customer in the long run, but it's more the principle of the whole ordeal. Peace!

Still awaiting a fix for blackscreen at the start of battles. I have only owned the game since its original release. I occasionally check back to see if anything has changed. Ubisoft, are you listening? Because you sure arent responding.....

I have black screen only when i'm trying to launch game (uplay).
    I've unchecked "in-game overlay for supported games" in settings and game started to work without any problems

Black screen issues have been reported.

To narrow down this issue, we would like more details from end users. Please provide to Technical Support:

1. DxDiag report: To generate such a report, just go to START, then select RUN, type DXDIAG and press ENTER. Finally, save the report thanks to SAVE ALL INFORMATION button.
    2. The ErrorReporting folder: This folder is located in "C:\Users\%USER_NAME%\Documents\Might & Magic Heroes VI"

Please try other members work around and let us now if those one solves your issues;

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-image-freezes
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...t-issue/page18

Be careful: we remind you that Intel graphic cards are not officially supported by Heroes VI, if you use an Nvidia Optimus card, please be sure you have selected Nvidia chipset for the game.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by SKW85 View Post
    I have black screen only when i'm trying to launch game (uplay).
    I've unchecked "in-game overlay for supported games" in settings and game started to work without any problems
    Thanks! that solved my issue of black screen when trying to launch the game! (steam/uplay).

I'm using Win XP Pro and managed to get the black screen problem fixed by using msconfig and turning off Windows Audio under services. But now I'm playing without sound. I have a feeling this has something to do with nvidia drivers addressing calls to the OS. Could someone please check this out?

Quote Originally Posted by znork View Post
    "FIX 1"
    You need to do some steps for setup:
    ------
    Install:
    ------
    STEP1: Open Start->"My computer" (or "Computer" for Windows Vista, 7) and go to the folder, where you installed Heroes 6.
    For 32bit(x86) system:
    -default path system: "C:\Program files\Might & Magic: Heroes VI"
    -if you purchased it from steam default path: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\might and magic heroes vi"
    For 64bit(x64) system:
    -default path system: "C:\Program files (x86)\Might & Magic: Heroes VI"
    -if you purchased it from steam default path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\might and magic heroes vi"
    STEP2: Create a folder named "backup" in it.
    STEP3: Copy file named "Might & Magic: Heroes VI.exe" to this "backup" folder. We've done backup of old .exe file.
    STEP4: Download rar-archive from http://www.mediafire.com/?1oaqlpnqq9fvxzv
    STEP5: Unpack(exract) it to your desktop
    by using program, for example, WinRAR - link for download(english):
    WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 4.01
    WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 4.01
    Another languages: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
    STEP6: On your desktop you see file named "Might & Magic: Heroes VI.exe" - copy this file to the game folder (that we previously went on the STEP1) and on message: "replace it or not" click "Yes"(or "Replace")

After that, fix succefully installed.
    Hello, FIX 1 LINK IS OFFLINE please can you reupload it? thanks a lot, I've got a laptop with the same problem, and I paid 50 euro for this game that doesn't work.

M&M X on a imac

I have steam on my mac and installed M&M X on it. The game ran fine for a few days then started to crash once in a while and finally it won't even load. I tried reinstalling it and then relaunch the game but the same messed up screen still appear. No other steam game has this problem just M&M X.
    Any iMac owners out there with a clue?
    Running OS X
    3.4 GHZ cpu i7
    8 Gb ram

Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021