hello
    I ended up dragging and dropping the add on into place as the install would not work after trying everything in the forums. 4.05 seems to be working alright as I get on line with all the servers on HL, but I can not get a Pe-2 mission or campaign to work. The screen opens up not in a cockpit nor can I fget into the cockpit. On external views none of my controls work. I renamed the file 1 and 2 to mis files when I placed them into the folders and they all show up ok on the menu's.

hello
    I ended up dragging and dropping the add on into place as the install would not work after trying everything in the forums. 4.05 seems to be working alright as I get on line with all the servers on HL, but I can not get a Pe-2 mission or campaign to work. The screen opens up not in a cockpit nor can I fget into the cockpit. On external views none of my controls work. I renamed the file 1 and 2 to mis files when I placed them into the folders and they all show up ok on the menu's.

fly_zo's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi,
    open that mis file in FMB and check if "player" is checked in aircraft properties.

hope it helps