Thread: So who went? | Forums

  1. #1
    I went to the Conviction event tonight and I played the deniable-ops mode. It is a LOT harder than the demo. THE BAD GUYS HAVE GRENADES. But I did pull off some crazy moves and all my practicing came in handy as I ooh'd and ahh'd the crowd behind me. I also tried to sneak into the first five seconds of single player before the host caught me. Then I was marked and executed.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    I didn't go, but please, TELL ME EVERYTHING!

    What mode did you play in deniable ops?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    I envy you there are no such kind of events in Mexico...
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Hunter mode.
    Sgt. Rebko level. Where you blow up wall, but wall is already blown for hunter mode to make gameplay smoother. Don't mess with A.I. once in chokehold or eventually they get angry and kill you. Better to hit them when your partner is there and the time is right.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    YES PLEASE TELL EVERYTHING!!
    Share this post

  6. #6
    What pistol and big gun did you use?(if you know)
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally posted by Olhaff:
    I envy you there are no such kind of events in Mexico...
    Yea. But you guys get sombreros...

    You only start with option between two different small weapons b/c it is the beginning of the game. But I upgraded mine with a scope thingy. As always you can pick up guns, so I picked up heavy shotgun as secondary weapon.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally posted by whacanblakdo4u:
    Only start with option between two different small weapons b/c it is the beginning of the game. But I upgraded mine with a scope thingy. As always you can pick up guns, so I picked up heavy shotgun as secondary weapon.
    You mean a scope that you aim through? a reflex sight that adds one mark? or a laser pointer?
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally posted by altair2nd:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whacanblakdo4u:
    Only start with option between two different small weapons b/c it is the beginning of the game. But I upgraded mine with a scope thingy. As always you can pick up guns, so I picked up heavy shotgun as secondary weapon.
    You mean a scope that you aim through? a reflex sight that adds one mark? or a laser pointer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah I think it was a scope...
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally posted by whacanblakdo4u:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altair2nd:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whacanblakdo4u:
    Only start with option between two different small weapons b/c it is the beginning of the game. But I upgraded mine with a scope thingy. As always you can pick up guns, so I picked up heavy shotgun as secondary weapon.
    You mean a scope that you aim through? a reflex sight that adds one mark? or a laser pointer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah I think it was a scope... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh okay, you said you put that on your pistol? or is it more of a red dot sight then a scope?

    (sorry if I'm getting confusing)
    Share this post

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... Last ►►