Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So who went? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I went to the Conviction event tonight and I played the deniable-ops mode. It is a LOT harder than the demo. THE BAD GUYS HAVE GRENADES. But I did pull off some crazy moves and all my practicing came in handy as I ooh'd and ahh'd the crowd behind me. I also tried to sneak into the first five seconds of single player before the host caught me. Then I was marked and executed.

You can't see it, you can't stop it - Pandora Tomorrow
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I didn't go, but please, TELL ME EVERYTHING!

What mode did you play in deniable ops?

I envy you there are no such kind of events in Mexico...

"Sometimes death is all you can see"- Marcus Fenix
    "Brothers To The End"
    [COLOR:RED]Support for Aveelo to stay in Forums[/COLOR]

Hunter mode.
    Sgt. Rebko level. Where you blow up wall, but wall is already blown for hunter mode to make gameplay smoother. Don't mess with A.I. once in chokehold or eventually they get angry and kill you. Better to hit them when your partner is there and the time is right.

YES PLEASE TELL EVERYTHING!!

What pistol and big gun did you use?(if you know)

Originally posted by Olhaff:
    I envy you there are no such kind of events in Mexico...
    Yea. But you guys get sombreros...

You only start with option between two different small weapons b/c it is the beginning of the game. But I upgraded mine with a scope thingy. As always you can pick up guns, so I picked up heavy shotgun as secondary weapon.

Originally posted by whacanblakdo4u:
    Only start with option between two different small weapons b/c it is the beginning of the game. But I upgraded mine with a scope thingy. As always you can pick up guns, so I picked up heavy shotgun as secondary weapon.
    You mean a scope that you aim through? a reflex sight that adds one mark? or a laser pointer?

Originally posted by altair2nd:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whacanblakdo4u:
    Only start with option between two different small weapons b/c it is the beginning of the game. But I upgraded mine with a scope thingy. As always you can pick up guns, so I picked up heavy shotgun as secondary weapon.
    You mean a scope that you aim through? a reflex sight that adds one mark? or a laser pointer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I think it was a scope...

Originally posted by whacanblakdo4u:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altair2nd:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whacanblakdo4u:
    You mean a scope that you aim through? a reflex sight that adds one mark? or a laser pointer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I think it was a scope... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh okay, you said you put that on your pistol? or is it more of a red dot sight then a scope?

(sorry if I'm getting confusing)

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast