Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameplay feedback and new features wishlist | Forums

-No FPS Limit.
    -WASD to move the camera and the mouse to move the breath (still fixed to the landscape as its easier to position material that way).
    -No mouse acceleration.
    -The mouse to behave like a mouse not a joystick.
    -real Graphics settings such as texture detail, model detail etc.
    -DirectX 11 version? (Shot in the dark but it could look amazing)
    -Sandbox mode from the start (I hear when you complete the game you unlock a simple version)
    -The ability to skip cut scenes (I die a lot) and splash screens
    -One time activation DRM (like originally posted on this forum)

Things that would be awesome
    -A selection of tribes and totems to customise.
    -Snow and Ice
    -More levels (I guess that could be above)
    -Ability to change the tribe noises (I would love to record myself screaming and have that in there)
    -Mod tools so the above is available
    -Mod tools so the community can make more levels and challenges - there is a large community around this game!
    -Some way of distributing new levels (a website or in game portal?)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

-No FPS Limit.
    -WASD to move the camera and the mouse to move the breath (still fixed to the landscape as its easier to position material that way).
    -No mouse acceleration.
    -The mouse to behave like a mouse not a joystick.
    -real Graphics settings such as texture detail, model detail etc.
    -Sandbox mode from the start (I hear when you complete the game you unlock a simple version)
    -The ability to skip cut scenes during the mission when something is explained
    -smoother zoom in and out
    -hot key to center view on breath
    -hot key to go to last 'help!' request
    - improved pathfinding
    -parrots

Sorry guys to say, but i want refund. This game cannot be play on PC. Mouse control even on the lowest level is crazy to point on something. Graphic settings is gone and optimalization with it. Sorry about my bad language.

I used to work for Ubisoft on 'Driver'. Now im at EA games... looked forward to this dynamic physics engine play-about app for a while. Im glad it developed into a game and only for £10.

Wow alot of comments about DRM... There is nothing wrong with it. I have From Dust installed my laptop and only had to run the game once online from the uplay app.

My laptop is 3 years old, 300 gb hd, quad core, 1gb gfx card and the game works like a dream. It needs no extra graphics. If people cant play it as the graphics are too much i suggest buying a better processor or graphics card. Its a wonder your computer still works in this day in age.

The only thing i would like to see is tribes vs tribes like in populous 3. This game reminds me so much of it.

Oh and one more thing. Pls remove the sand that is emitted from water springs. its a royal pain in the arse.

Intel video card support. I would like to at least play this game even if I get the ~20 fps norm for me.

run this site to see if you can acctually run it,

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

If you meet all minimal but no recommended i suggest getting a newer pc. Minimal wont cut it, if it did run it would be laggy as hell.

Copy paste from my own thread (resume at the end, in bold letter)

Posted Fri August 19 2011 10:13
    After beating the game, and seeing that the last mission is a sandbox mode. Please, make this mission a new game mode (but without the need to have the natives alive, I want to put their villages and then create and destroy without having to worry about not to destroy them [yes, I know that at the end they are invulnerable to the elements, but I don't want that, I want that they may die, but I don't want to be linked to their destiny, if it's neccesary I want to spawn more of them or to play without people in my map)

Another important suggestion. Well, 2 suggestions.

- If I can cast a drought, I also want to increase the water level after that.

- I also want all the totem powers, like solidify the water, or to extinguish the fire.

- And the extra: I also want to put fire, water and explosive trees.

If you are thinking about doing more than this. Please, think seriously on giving us a multiplayer feature. It may be a sandbox mode and we'll decide how to play (2 villages for each player and then try to destroy the other, and we randomly decide the powers that we are going to have)

There is a lot of possibilities. And there will be a lot more if you deploy a software to develop mods for this game.

This game is great, don't conform with the actual state, you can improve a lot to make this a unique game. Not just a lemmings game.

Resume

- Sandbox mode, with ALL the powers and things you saw in the game (including the rainfall, the solid water....), AND without the need to keep your inhabitants alive. You should be able to spawn more if it's necessary and put them into a test to see if they survive in your island

- To include the rainfall power to raise the water level. I don't post this as a bug because is a lack of the game, not a bug.

- To be able to spawn water, fire and explosive, and coral trees in sandbox mode

- "Online" sandbox mode

And new suggestions

- To use the sandbox mode as a level editor to develop challenges for other players. We will need timers to set periodic events like tsunamis and such things.

- Also an offline mode and LAN mode to not to be linked to the DRM and possible connection problems in case your internet breaks. And to be able to send the maps as files, for the previous suggestion without potential problems with Ubisoft servers.

I bet those things are being worked on and we will probably see a game in the future with the fluid dynamics that this mini game is focused on.

I really hope so, because this game deserves it.
    A solid foundation is present, but Ubisoft is not using its full capabilities...it's really sad, so I hope you're right.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast