Thread: immediate attention | Forums

i am a student who is studying in ICAT,chennai,INDIA.
    A professor had joined our institute saying that he is a technical director of ubisoft.i dont know whether this is true or not.i would like to request to the authorities and let me know if possible whether the guy named "harish somanathan",had really worked in "UBISOFT" or not.
    he is promising everybody saying that he will give some students a dream job at ubisoft and other leading gaming companies.we dont know whether to believe him or not.please i request you guys to just say yes or no-whether he worked or still works there at ubisoft or not.because if this is false only your company's reputation is at stake.i am just a normal student,i cant do anything more than this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i would be really glad and really thankfull if you can be able to provide me with the info.once again thank you very much

guys please help me out,i need to know about Mr.harish somanathan

If you spent more time studying and less time requesting people to do things for you that you could easily do with a google search, you might just be able to land a job at ubisoft with your own credentials. Plus, I guarantee that ubisoft's reputation is not at stake because of this.