Thread: Game freezes while loading a mission and.... | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    My game is freezing after i load a mission(after i press the "fly" button) then it takes like 5 minutes duing that time for the game to start..

Then when it starts its slow it freezes again then it moves in parts then it will run good for a few secs then again...U can also see the land,sky,plane getting put together in the middle of the game... anything i can do to help this game run better.

My Specs:

1.7 mhz
    256 ram DDR pc2100
    80 gig HD
    GF4 440mx 64mb
    If any 1 can help me out or give me some tips how how i can tweak my stuff would be very helpfull..

thx

-Knoc
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    My game is freezing after i load a mission(after i press the "fly" button) then it takes like 5 minutes duing that time for the game to start..

Then when it starts its slow it freezes again then it moves in parts then it will run good for a few secs then again...U can also see the land,sky,plane getting put together in the middle of the game... anything i can do to help this game run better.

My Specs:

1.7 mhz
    256 ram DDR pc2100
    80 gig HD
    GF4 440mx 64mb
    If any 1 can help me out or give me some tips how how i can tweak my stuff would be very helpfull..

thx

-Knoc

XyZspineZyX
    Cmon dudes lil help over here......

you don't have a lot of ram to run the game. Reduce the precache option to either 25 or 50. Also reduce the textures to medium or low.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raven Shield/Lock On Forums Moderator
    "It takes a big man to admit he is wrong, I'm not a big man." Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives
    Raven Shield FAQ
    LOMAC FAQ
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XyZspineZyX
    Thx man.. will do so as soon as i get home from work... will post back on the outcome..