Thread: Revenue sharing? | Forums

Is there revenue sharing between allies in, for instance a 2v2 game? I am watching some commentary and the commentator is making it sound like there is, but I was never aware of this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes Income/Revenue is shared by all teammates. This includes Administrative Buildings. The more players on a team the more ways the income is split. So in a 2v2 you will notice a faster income accumulation than in a 4v4, due to the fact that the income will be split just 2 ways instead of 4 ways.

This is a handy fact to realize and helps you understand that grabbing supply depots not only helps your income but all on your team as well.

oh, so if I build admin buildings(in 2v2), I am actually only getting $.50 every 4 seconds and my partner is getting the other $.50? We both wouldn't get $1, right.

why then at the end of the game do I have more or less revenue than my partner? shouldn't we both have the same income?

It is not split equally.
    The Trucks go like this:
    solo: 3-3-3 total: 9
    2 ppl: 2-1-2 total: 5, ally total 4
    So basically overall you are getting a bit more than your ally.

But I noticed it too. Sometimes the income score doesn't really make sense in team matches, so there may as well be luck and/or variables at play.

I think it does split it in the game, but at the end it shows the money your buildings made, even though you didn't get all of it (but also bits from teammates).
    So if I have 2 supply depots and my team mate 1, it will show in the end that I got about double the income while during the match I didn't get that much more than my teammate because it was shared.
    ------------------------------------
    Work is the curse of the drinking class

Originally posted by ihcsO:
    It is not split equally.
    The Trucks go like this:
    solo: 3-3-3 total: 9
    2 ppl: 2-1-2 total: 5, ally total 4
    So basically overall you are getting a bit more than your ally.

But I noticed it too. Sometimes the income score doesn't really make sense in team matches, so there may as well be luck and/or variables at play.
    as i understand it, the income gets added and then divided by the number of teammates.
    the number at the end of the game, in the statistics just shows how much you contributed to the team.