Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there Subliminal Messages in Raven Shield?? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I have begun to wonder this because of the fact that every waking moment not spent working, is spent playing. I mean, i have a ton of games for my system, yet the only thing i do on the internet is yell tango down, or frag out. The other day on a conference call, i said to a client Roger that, and Negative. Most would say thats normal, but i said it deep and in the raven shield voice type.

Am i the only sick individual here? Anyone else who gets affected the same way i do?

My ladder stats. Albeit not good.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I have begun to wonder this because of the fact that every waking moment not spent working, is spent playing. I mean, i have a ton of games for my system, yet the only thing i do on the internet is yell tango down, or frag out. The other day on a conference call, i said to a client Roger that, and Negative. Most would say thats normal, but i said it deep and in the raven shield voice type.

Am i the only sick individual here? Anyone else who gets affected the same way i do?

XyZspineZyX
    That would be funny if you're making it up. But if you're not making it up, man you got some issues. Can you still tell what is real and whats not? LOL

XyZspineZyX
    I catch myself saying roger on the phone sometimes.

XyZspineZyX
    When you sink so deep into the addiction that you say LOL to someone when they say something funny you know its time to check into rehab.

XyZspineZyX
    Rehab here i come. I admit to nothing, but i have allegedly said LOL to someone.

XyZspineZyX
    No, it's true. We need help. After playing all night and going to school the next day I found myself listening to footsteps and chatter around the corner and peeking down the hall to almost tk my friends.

XyZspineZyX
    C1v1l1an wrote:
    - No, it's true. We need help. After playing all
    - night and going to school the next day I found
    - myself listening to footsteps and chatter around the
    - corner and peeking down the hall to almost tk my
    - friends.
    -
    -

tk your friends in school? what, you try to cap 'em with a pencil?[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

a.k.a. Striker,DoomSnipa

1 Osama Bin Laden + 1 Saddam Hussien = 2 dead terrorists

girls, cars, and guns: the three main needs in life

XyZspineZyX
    Its really horrifying to me that some material thing could have that much of an effect on me.

XyZspineZyX
    After playing RtCW so much, the word "Jawohl" is in my vocabulary. (Its really amusing when someone else understands its meaning.)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast