Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ACRSP.exe has stopped working | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

I haven't even got to start the game. I get the same error, the second i hit the play ****on.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

it has do something with your ubisoft launcher..first try to install your game in different directory like outside the program files just create a folder for your installer destination
    then install your ubisoft launcher and if you saw a folder named orbit in your assassins creed open it copy all the files and paste it inside the folder of ubisoft launcher and replace all..
    after that open ACRSP.exe without internet connection and put SKIDROW as user name and any password you like(the password must be long)..then hit login after you hit it the window will pop up
    with a play ****on..thats it..

Ubisoft is a joke......

Quote Originally Posted by haomaru31 View Post
    it has do something with your ubisoft launcher..first try to install your game in different directory like outside the program files just create a folder for your installer destination
    then install your ubisoft launcher and if you saw a folder named orbit in your assassins creed open it copy all the files and paste it inside the folder of ubisoft launcher and replace all..
    after that open ACRSP.exe without internet connection and put SKIDROW as user name and any password you like(the password must be long)..then hit login after you hit it the window will pop up
    with a play ****on..thats it..

I purchased via steam so I cannot choose where to install the game...It automatically installs wherever steam is installed. (legit version so don't need the skidrow stuff). Although I hear the pirated version works fine so I wish I would have just got it illegally. Serves me right for actually buying the game. AC3 I think ill pass because I officially hate Ubisoft they literally gave me responses that have NOTHING to do with the error and then just stopped responding all together after two messages. Plus no point buying AC3 since I cant even play this one. Id be missing a gap in the story. For once im glad people pirate the hell out of this game. And I hope they do the same to AC3. Congrats Ubisoft you robbed me of my money and gave me a product that I cant even open. I will no longer be buying anything you make. It's one thing to reply to my ticket and say hey we apologize were trying to figure out what this issue is especially since its NOT isolated to a few people, and fix via a patch etc etc. Then I wouldnt have been mad at all. But no they copy and paste the same response to me as they did every other person I have seen on this forum. Which has no effect and they know that being how they have had thousands of replies from other people telling them that their "fix" didn't solve the problem yet they still keep copy and pasting the same "fix" to everyone who tickets it. Then they just ignore you all together. Its been weeks and still no reply and the two I did get took about a week to receive.

Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Tried that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    That was the first thing they sent me also...Everything was already up to date...And they knew it because I attached my dxdiag with the support form. yet they still sent that exact copy and paste fix. Last ticket i sent them was over a week ago they have still not replied. And then today I get an email saying I failed to reply within 48 hours and my case has been set to Solved...I checked the support history the last person to reply was ME...They NEVER replied and set it to solved anyway...This is the 2nd time they did it. Clearly Ubisoft has no idea what the problem is. Or they just dont give a ****.

I have the same problem when I played the third time. My computer keeps sending me the screen with "cannot read 0x00000018" some sort of that message. My computer fits the minimum requirement, it works until yersterday!

I have upgraded to 1.3 already, but things keep happening, how should I do??

Since you are using steam, you may also want to use the steam tools to verify the integrity of your game files and see if that has any new results as well.

No success.

Yea I verified them on steam but no success. I sucked it up and realized its not going to work and gave up.

Ok, I'm having the same problem after like 112 hours of play... It never happened before, I bought ACR via Steam, Verified like 3 times already... Unistalled, re-installed, nothing, look for trouble-shooters to help in the web. All useless, nothing changed I have all the specs needed to play (After all I have 112 Hours played on Steam so please don't come with commentaries like "What are your pc specs, do they match?" that is really annoying... My ACRSP.exe just crashes when I click on play in the UPlay Launcher... This error starts to happen after I tried to change some HD Memory from D: to C: it could be some corrupted archive but if it were, it should have been fixed after I re-installed the game... Please I am really sad about this, it's not the first time that Revelations gives me problems... Any one can help me out?
    Thanks

Same here 'ACRSP.exe has stopped working' getting into the Sequence 6 memory ( the boat trip to the underground deal saving the Janissaries and killing Janos or Shakazulu or whatever it is). Lot's of people having issues with almost all of these games in one form or another. I see people getting banned because they're angry at the lack of support. Seems like there is no 'one thing' that causes issues, they all vary. Ubi support goes with all the 'usual' things that causes issues like gfx driver updates all the way to the launcher causing problems. Sometimes I think it is the ubi connection causing issues as they want to have a hold of their games via the internet. I had a 'borrowed' version that worked flawlessly....now that's a kickinthabutt, the support people seem to have a way out by stating if we don't get a response in a certain amount of time we'll just consider it 'solved' now that's a good way to sweep things under the rug, even though you've sent all the msconfigs and dxdiags that usually end up not causing the problem. Then getting the 'clear temp files' or clean boot or the usual suspects but in my case that isn't it. I believe it is the game itself. Ubi has a way of releasing things that have all sorts of bugs it's like no one plays the game all the way through before they release it and we the users find things wrong playing them ourselves. Sure smacks of taking the money and running. The support staff I'm sure have heard it all and are hog tied with requests and are limited with what they can do on their end. I have AC1 through AC3 and some play out to the end and others get about halfway through then hang up with no releif it is frustrating to spend hours and then hit a dead end. I have had no issues with the Far Cry series or IL-2 (well Cliffs of Dover was a bummer at first release it just had too much going on from the get go) the Submarine game had issues til the III version. You're pretty much on your own trying to come up with fixes to continue gameplay and it is very frustrating. I've been googling acrsp.exe has stopped working til I'm blue in the face. Even this forum doesn't pin point that you have to read way too many pages of posts rather than isolating the issue. That's another issue have 'em listed by games. I searched Assassin's Creed Revelations and get every AC game in the posts. C'mon man isolate the dang things.

My 2 cents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12