Thread: pc system requirements | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

please list pc system requirements as no one will give me a straight answer I have amd a64 x2 6000+ 3.0 am2 2x1m cpu,ati x900xt vid card w 528 mbs,and run xp home all others specs ill meet or beat.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm with you on the specs. I'm sure my rig can run it, I just wonder why there isn't more PC data/info coming.

I have a feeling there's a room full of internal testers who haven't slept in like 2 weeks plugging up stuff.

Having beta'd a few games I really hope it comes out on time. It just smells a little funny.

Im sure my Desktop can run it, but ya Im with you on the specs also. Im on the road alot and would like to know if I can run it on my laptop. Amazes me they have a Dec release date for the PC and even taking pre orders but no specs yet.

If you are going to play guitar with the computer, I would suggest looking at Guitar Pro and downloading tabs for it. It's a great tool to learn and practice with. Not to mention writing your own ideas down.

You probably also want to look into Reaper.fm and toontrack.com

Rocksmith is great fun and I recommend it, but it will only bring you so far in your journey to play guitar.

Originally posted by rednhax:
    If you are going to play guitar with the computer, I would suggest looking at Guitar Pro and downloading tabs for it. It's a great tool to learn and practice with. Not to mention writing your own ideas down.

You probably also want to look into Reaper.fm and toontrack.com

Rocksmith is great fun and I recommend it, but it will only bring you so far in your journey to play guitar.
    Ya thouse are good programs, for thouse that want to get more then just a game. I myself like this cause it puts it into a game form. I could never play the guitar with rock band because I keep wanting to play the cords and ya cant do that with 4 buttons lol.

actually I,ve been playing a long time .I really want the game more for all the effects pedals.

Any thoughts on this JAMVOX?

Originally posted by MuaKell:
    Any thoughts on this JAMVOX?
    It looks really good. I know I'll probably be getting once I'm a little more proficient on the axe.

ya I think I'm gonna pass on this and get Jamvox instead.