Jade Raymond is Hot. <3
Very interesting idea... What do you guys think about the health bar proposal? Maybe another King Kong type of situation? *shrugs* Very interesting interview for sure.
So far it's confirmed-
1. The word Assassin derives from the word 'Hashashin', which could be either smokers of hash or followers of Hassan Sabah.. (or both, who knows)... She already that it's a clan of assassins, which has a leader and you're given your missions. Hassan is the guy who architected the assassin clan... ringing any bells?
2. The finger IS cut and the dagger is hidden in it! Jade said "They basically cut off your finger and install this hidden dagger."... WOW.
3. Historically the 'assassins' were the first assassins.
4. The game is appearantly based on true events and they're gonna stick to the 'facts'. Jade said, "We think it's relevant to what is going on today."
I made some speculation about this (the game's story to present day) on another thread, could I be right!!
5. She again mentioned the game is coming out on PS3 in 2007... No mention of 360 yet hehe
I think that the health bar idea is an interesting idea. I don't want water however to be the source of healing like it was in the POP games. I'm thinking of having the idea of healing be when you eat food you are automatic healed , or you find bandages or something that can heal your health. There might also be Assassian symbols around the cities that can be used to heal Altair. I'm just guessing though.
About the interview:
I found the interview itself to be very good. I like the idea of people doing other things and having expressions on their face when you pass them by. I think by the sound of it this game is going to rock. I love the idea of having about 6 times the amimation they had in POP:SOT I belive that's what they said ,and over 800 interactions.
WTF! this thread is a year old!
What an important contribution. Thank you for that little annecdote.Originally posted by AssassinsCreed:
Jade Raymond is Hot. <3
Sorry, Jade Raymond is one of my heros. She proves simultaniously that women play and enjoy games, that they can organize and manage a large group of people like any director, and that they can make dynamite games! She gives me hope.
http://daring.smackjeeves.com/ <<When Kaxen's power combines with mine. Behold it!