Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tactic planning in sc ct | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

recently ubi released a sc pt program that allows you to make mp tactics on ur computer. i hope that they release something like this for sc ct much sooner than they did it for pt. it would also be cool if this feature was put into the xbox version (doubt it'll happen tho)

Xbox Live Gamertag: thearbiter41
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

recently ubi released a sc pt program that allows you to make mp tactics on ur computer. i hope that they release something like this for sc ct much sooner than they did it for pt. it would also be cool if this feature was put into the xbox version (doubt it'll happen tho)

That would be awesome if they made it for xbox.

i know that unless ubi surprises us the tactics creator won't be in the xbox version but i would be willing to buy/download it (that is if ubi could make it work)

It's hard to imagine how they could make that work practically. I suppose I'd be interested, though.
    ------------------------------
    beep-beep-BOOM
    The sweet, sweet sound of a mine in the mornin'

interesting...but it would make the game a little less nonlinear, unless I've mistunderstood you. Do ya mind explaining in a little more detail what you mean?

I think i know what he means, he means you can have a lay out of the MP maps and you can draw tactics on them or something to that sort, correct me if im wrong.
    and it would be awesome if it was on xbox.
    GT: Bluemoon32

interesting...but that's for a very different type of game. If it was simply a planned shoot-out, then you would have first-person shooting mode, and stealth would not matter.

Well I know that in the PT PC version, you can have something like 12+ people in voice chat at once, perfect for clans! Basically, it's a 3D generated map of whichever map you want, IE Deftech, Museum, etc. You can plot waypoints and different things. Essentially you can set up different plans for different scenarios. The only thing about that is, why is this any more useful (other than having 12 people able to talk about it at once...) than being in a passworded server going over plans IN the game itself. A good idea in theory, but practically, it's easier to just boot up the game and plan. Just my .02.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RaisinBran.Ck:
    Well I know that in the PT PC version, you can have something like 12+ people in voice chat at once, perfect for clans! Basically, it's a 3D generated map of whichever map you want, IE Deftech, Museum, etc. You can plot waypoints and different things. Essentially you can set up different plans for different scenarios. The only thing about that is, why is this any more useful (other than having 12 people able to talk about it at once...) than being in a passworded server going over plans IN the game itself. A good idea in theory, but practically, it's easier to just boot up the game and plan. Just my .02. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll said

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast