Thread: Assassin`s Creed 2 Problem | Forums

Hello all,

Please help me with the described issue :

I start (again) playin` Assassis`n 2 just to have fun again. But at the very beginning of the game I`m experiencing this problem : When enter Leonardo Da Vinchi`s shop to repair the hidden blade, the whole screen freezes in the middle of the animation right after Leonardo gives the blade and I should press I key to use it. The strange thing is that the game menu is working fine, I can check the map, but the picture stands still. I try with restarting of the game and re-installing it, but the same problem appear again and again.
    Can someone say something about this ?

Originally posted by PapiBG:
    Hello all,

Please help me with the described issue :

I start (again) playin` Assassis`n 2 just to have fun again. But at the very beginning of the game I`m experiencing this problem : When enter Leonardo Da Vinchi`s shop to repair the hidden blade, the whole screen freezes in the middle of the animation right after Leonardo gives the blade and I should press I key to use it. The strange thing is that the game menu is working fine, I can check the map, but the picture stands still. I try with restarting of the game and re-installing it, but the same problem appear again and again.
    Can someone say something about this ?
    you just have to press the hidden blade button...what console are you playing on?...if it is the PC then press "2"

Community Representative Black_Widow9's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips

Help

When I turn on the game assassis Creed II, so I wrote it contacts transfer I need internet and I'm an Internet connected.