Thread: [360] Nitrous Oxide by EROCK neokinesis iNF3C71ON | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Far Cry 3 Elite Member neokinesis's Avatar
    [360] Oil Arsenic II: Nitrous Oxide
    ...is coming...

More detail, better tactical combat, thicker strongholds, and adrenaline filled layered gameplay in a completely re-envisioned experience that allows you to win the way you want!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Sounds great can't wait.
    PS3 __AKA__Leadstorm 76__

BETA Nitrous Oxide was just uploaded for feedback testing and we would love to get some constructive opinions. If you would like to participate I humbly ask that you help with the following information.

First download Oil Arsenic and run around in game to get a feel for the map.

Think about these things while hosting:
    What is your first impression?
    What class do you pick first?
    How are you playing to accomidate your class?
    What areas of the map are you gravitating towards?
    Where are you collecting the most kills and deaths?

Now download and host BETA Nitrous Oxide ( this works better with the same room of players )
    Think about these things while you host:
    What is your first impression?
    ...stop smiling...
    Where do you go first?
    Where are you collecting the most kills and deaths?
    What are your top three favorite changes?

Then come back here and tell use all about it or send me a private XBL message. If you don't speak up it is harder for use to make it better.

I played this map today with neo, and just WOW. Breathtaking details everywhere you look. We didnt manage to play it full lobby but i could still see it had great gameplay and alot of routes and cool places for the player to navigate. We played all game modes and i have to say the most enjoyable of them all were CTD.

As i said to neo, this map belong in the ranked maps section.

Good job on this map guys : )

Originally posted by simplewig2009:
    I played this map today with neo, and just WOW. Breathtaking details everywhere you look. We didnt manage to play it full lobby but i could still see it had great gameplay and alot of routes and cool places for the player to navigate. We played all game modes and i have to say the most enjoyable of them all were CTD.

Thank you! Any chance there was something you didn't like? I truly appreciate it but it doesn't all have to be positive.

I share your enthusiasm with this one, it is easy to see a good thing is coming!

Originally posted by neokinesis:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by simplewig2009:

Thank you! Any chance there was something you didn't like? I truly appreciate it but it doesn't all have to be positive.

I share your enthusiasm with this one, it is easy to see a good thing is coming! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes ur right, thought there isnt much to complain about. But what i feelt that maybe could have changed were 2 things. 1 being the weather setting. The current one kind of made the players melt into the enviroment too much.

2nd thing for me was the jungle mountain rock texture, it ust looked like it didnt belong on this map if you know where im coming from. Not sure what other texture that can be suitable for this map but it just didnt look right.

Well thats about the only 2 things i honestly feelt was wrong with the map, tho keep in mind this aint a huge problem but i just thought it could be changed to make this map even more perfect.

I agree with simplewig on the texture, the jungle mountain rock didn't seem to fit with the rest of the map. Other than that i thought it was brilliant but i still haven't got to play a game on this one yet.

I really like this new map, it has everything a great map should have! Excellent detail and shading throughout entire map, its well balanced on both sides for good game play for both teams, I usually use the Gunner class due to not having to reload, I rush the other team every chance i get to weaken there outer perimeter, I dont gravitate to one area of the map-I dont ever run the same path 2wice so Im not predictable, excited to see the finial result when this map is finished! Well done NEOKINESIS, INF3C71ON, and EROCK! I give it 5 Gold Stars*****

Yes ur right, thought there isnt much to complain about. But what i felt that maybe could have changed were 2 things. 1 being the weather setting.
    We are working on something that will hopefully address this issue, with all the places to run and hide there needs to be a stronger emphasis on silhouettes. We are mostly doing this now, already, on the horizon lines to keep people pointed the right way but there are ways to bring it into the level.

Something I had done before with this kind of thing was push the player out by making sure strong tactical positions had solid bright backgrounds for campers to stand in front of. This final map will probably have some of that sprinkled in. It has worked in some of my other maps and the others like that styling. We also like how you know it is important because it looks different.

2nd thing for me was the jungle mountain rock texture, it ust looked like it didnt belong on this map if you know where im coming from.
    This one we may or may not change. Depending on how much fog rolls in, it will change the amount of ground texture and saturation. We are really going for a grey terrain as opposed to the bleach white in Oil Arsenic

Originally posted by fourty3six2011:
    i thought it was brilliant but i still haven't got to play a game on this one yet.
    You should hit TRK up! That clan has been sending a lot of feedback for things they like. With as much as they are playing it, you could probably get a pretty awesome game going!

Originally posted by TRKD4NKuSh247:
    I really like this new map, it has everything a great map should have! Excellent detail and shading throughout entire map, its well balanced on both sides for good game play for both teams, I usually use the Gunner class due to not having to reload, I rush the other team every chance i get to weaken there outer perimeter, I dont gravitate to one area of the map-I dont ever run the same path 2wice so Im not predictable, excited to see the finial result when this map is finished! Well done NEOKINESIS, INF3C71ON, and EROCK! I give it 5 Gold Stars*****
    Thank you TRKD4NKuSh247! We are really working on making sure that there is always an option to attack or retreat in battle. Next time we go head to head, maybe then I will have the upper hand.

I uploaded a more recent version of the BETA. Be sure to look for this icon.