Hi Nanouk, thought we'd continue the lessons this morning! I just noticed your question here.
To "quote" a post so the info appears directly in your post do the following:
Where the three little icons are in the bottom right corner, the one on the left (little folder with quote marks) next to the "edit" icon (eraser) is how you quote. Simply go to the post you are wanting to quote (for example, your number 8 post), then click it's little quote button. Good message board etiquette is to then delete the parts of the post that you do not wish to quote or are not relevent to your reply just so it doesn't get too long.
Speaking of Forum Etiquette, here are a few tips considered proper on most all forums no matter where you go. They are not necessarily directed at you, just general guidance:
* Don't reply or post on someone else's behalf. For example, if I ask a question of a specific user I will wait for their answer. It is annoying as hell when someone else comes in and says "I think so-and-so meant such-and-such" like they are speaking for that person. Being a know-it-all is never usually well-received by anyone in a social or support situation!
* Don't get involved in disussions that you are not educated about. It's a waste of time and forum space! (For example, talking about troubleshooting Macs when you are a novice Windows user and have never touched a Mac is not beneficial to anyone! )
* Don't start threads in forums where they are not part of the content. For example This is the Myst IV Spoiler forum and if someone comes here strictly asking about their problem installing the game or something, they will be directed to the Technical forum cuz there are others that specialize in providing technial support. If someone has a bug in a game and are referencing content that might be a spoiler, then the Tech people will mark the post or move it here and continue the thread.
* Don't post judgments or comments to someone regarding their post that should be left to a moderator. Moderators are here for a reason and have been selected and trained by the owners of the site. If you think there is something questionable about their post, use the little Caution icon (the third on the right of the three little ones) and report the post to a Mod.
* All Caps is considered Shouting and rude. If you want to emphasize something you can use bold or some other method.
That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll come back if I think of more!