Thread: Cd broke | Forums

Ok so i bought the game a while ago and i was getting ready to come back to start playing again and when i foudn the cd in my drawr it was broken in the cd case. So i have the packing and the book cd key etc, but i cant play becaue you need the cd what are my options? anyone have any ideas?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/end...Nk&p_li=&p_topview=1

basically, it's the knowledge base... it says you can ship them the game, they'll ship you a new one... under certain conditions. on top of that, it'll be free under 90 days... and $10 for the CD (for PC) after 90 days.

don't forget that RMA... you need it. just follow the link.

Banned
    Originally posted by whitewolf2104:
    Ok so i bought the game a while ago and i was getting ready to come back to start playing again and when i foudn the cd in my drawr it was broken in the cd case. So i have the packing and the book cd key etc, but i cant play becaue you need the cd what are my options? anyone have any ideas?
    --------------------------
    whitewolf, you still have the game installed right? Now what you have is a 50 dollar dvd thats busted. You should be able to use a "crack" to launch the game.

I believe you should be able to back-up these expensive games just for instances like this. The cd-key is proof of purchase and the developers should be patching the games with a "no cd fix" for the dvd game owners. Hell you can make a back-up of you expensive Windows why not your expensive games? Have it so single player you need the dvd and multiplayer a "no cd fix". makes sence to me. Developers belly ache about pirating but in essence they are only hurting the gamers that support them.

I will not 'hotlink' a crack to this site so you will have to 'google' on what i have mentioned. Good-luck.

Recomendation: Throw a party, charge a buck to get in...hope you get 50 people to come, in the morning go buy GRAW2.

Simple.

**Edit: Oh yeah, dont forget to look for the ShadowCompanyElite Server in GRAW2, See you there! Peace.

Originally posted by unpredictabl3:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whitewolf2104:
    --------------------------
    whitewolf, you still have the game installed right? Now what you have is a 50 dollar dvd thats busted. You should be able to use a "crack" to launch the game.

I believe you should be able to back-up these expensive games just for instances like this. The cd-key is proof of purchase and the developers should be patching the games with a "no cd fix" for the dvd game owners. Hell you can make a back-up of you expensive Windows why not your expensive games? Have it so single player you need the dvd and multiplayer a "no cd fix". makes sence to me. Developers belly ache about pirating but in essence they are only hurting the gamers that support them.

I will not 'hotlink' a crack to this site so you will have to 'google' on what i have mentioned. Good-luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i agree yea, and that is waht i did, i called ubi and its a big long procces so i just got a ***** and it works now, just sucks cus if i ever want to reinstall im going to have problems lol

Originally posted by SCE_Sobek:
    Recomendation: Throw a party, charge a buck to get in...hope you get 50 people to come, in the morning go buy GRAW2.

Simple.

**Edit: Oh yeah, dont forget to look for the ShadowCompanyElite Server in GRAW2, See you there! Peace.
    Um No! GRAW2 is nothing worth $50 i have been playing it and it is nothing great over GRAW1 lol

Take a lot of force to brake a cd/

Gamec0pyw0rld

Originally posted by Muhad:
    Take a lot of force to brake a cd/
    I agree takes a ton to break a CD. I think he's a liar and fishing for a cracked copy of the game.

http://www.teamnorthamerica.net
    "Everyones got a plan... Until they get Hit!"