Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defective game! Xbox version Coop Seoul mission | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

In working with several other users I've found that people with the PC version can get 100% in the COOP Seoul mission, but Xbox'ers can only get 90%.

I've tried it in both Story and Mission mode, stats at all zero (except as required by the objectives) and always end up with 90%.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Either UBI needs to put out a patch for those of us with Xbox or send us a replacement disk!</span>
    Official member of SCAA
    (Splinter Cell Addicts Anonymous)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In working with several other users I've found that people with the PC version can get 100% in the COOP Seoul mission, but Xbox'ers can only get 90%.

I've tried it in both Story and Mission mode, stats at all zero (except as required by the objectives) and always end up with 90%.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Either UBI needs to put out a patch for those of us with Xbox or send us a replacement disk!</span>
    Official member of SCAA

Honestly whats the big deal. There are no rankings for people who have high succsess ratings, as long as you know you deserved 100% isnt that what matters?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pennywisdom1188:
    Honestly whats the big deal. There are no rankings for people who have high succsess ratings, as long as you know you deserved 100% isnt that what matters? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not really that big a deal, but it is that I paid a premium price for a premium game and expect a premium product!

However, as UBI is looking in on the problem right now, I may find out that there is actually a "trick", "glitch" or setting that causes this and will be able to allow all gamers the Uber experience we expect.
    Official member of SCAA

Banned
    you dont know how to play stealth games

Is it really a big deal? I've gotten as low as 29% and still been very satisfied with my performance.

God bless killing everyone in the entire level.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xbox786:
    you dont know how to play stealth games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but what the heck does this post have to do with this thread? I think all 0's sugests he knows how to play stealth games ...

You need to ease up with the spamming xbox786 ... you're doing it in practically every forum.

I'm with the poster all the way...I can't get 100% on seoul co-op and I won't proceed without it. There are some people that are perfectionists...it's a flaw and we can't change it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xbox786:
    you dont know how to play stealth games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would suggest that you play this level and post your 100% screenshots so that we can all revel in YOUR stealth game skills!

As to my skills, well, you might want to check out my posts under the "speedruns" on the forums at www.splintercellhq.com. I have the fastest run (on Xbox) on the lighthouse at 3 minutes 46 seconds with 100% and only 1 KO (the lighthouse guard - required). PC players have better control over the reticule and movement speed than those of us on Xbox, so their best run, if I remember correctly, is 2 min 59 sec.

Second, I haven't even mentioned that I have played through all COOP levels BY MYSELF, operating BOTH controllers. You should give that a try and see if you can get 100% on all the levels! (except of course Seoul - curse that level anyway)
    Official member of SCAA

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mitch_Aucoin:
    I'm with the poster all the way...I can't get 100% on seoul co-op and I won't proceed without it. There are some people that are perfectionists...it's a flaw and we can't change it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen fellow perfectionist! But then as a fanatical SC fan I just couldn't stand not going on and beating the rest of the game , even though I lost my local COOP player and had to finish it by myself, operating both controllers - now that was a challenge, especially on expert mode!
    But I'm holding off on doing it on Elite - but if I have to wait too long, well it's gonna happen...
    Official member of SCAA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast