Thread: The Officer (Multiplayer character) | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Will he ever be put on the marketplace for download? I know that he was a UK restricted bonus (What a ****ing shock, Europe gets better stuff than North America *Cough* Codex edition *Cough*) I thought he was a character that shipped with the actual game until I looked through and was unfortunately surprised.
    Any word on exclusives coming to the marketplace to buy?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

He was also a pre-order exclusive through BestBuy. If you purchased your game there, you'd get the code to unlock him--and you didn't need the special edition. So he wasn't just a European bonus character.

However, on the Bioshock 2 multiplayer, they eventually released the pre-order exclusive characters on the marketplace and the PS store.

Yeah, just finished reading that he was at Bestbuy (Damn myself). I heard that 2K did that, I guess all we can do is hope that Ubisoft follows that example. I'm just really surprised that Bestbuy got this really kickass character and Gamestop got...well...you know; the equivalent of garbage.

Originally posted by Soren145:
    Yeah, just finished reading that he was at Bestbuy (Damn myself). I heard that 2K did that, I guess all we can do is hope that Ubisoft follows that example. I'm just really surprised that Bestbuy got this really kickass character and Gamestop got...well...you know; the equivalent of garbage.
    How dare you call the Harlequin Garbage? He is my favorite character and I would take him over the officer any day.

The North American Collector's Edition has the Officer too. Not just the European Codex Edition. I pre-ordered a 2nd copy from Best Buy for the Officer but got it in my Collector's Edition from Gamestop so I didn't need an Officer code from Best Buy.

That being said I don't know where the code is. It wasn't emailed to me nor was it on the shipping order inside the package. The only other place it could be is inside the actual game case but I won't open it to find out because I intend to return it to the store or resell it on eBay and I can't return it if it's open and if I resell it I won't be able to get as much for it if it's open. So I'm afraid I am unable to share it with someone from here otherwise I would.

How many fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb? 10. 1 to change the bulb & 9 to complain about how much better the old one was.

The Australian "Auditore Edition" had the Officer as well.

Not sure what the Codex Edition had here as I wasn't lucky enough to get one!

Banned
    Originally posted by Comixfan:
    The Australian "Auditore Edition" had the Officer as well.

Not sure what the Codex Edition had here as I wasn't lucky enough to get one!
    I got one and I'm in NZ, we get the same as the Aus edition - and it has Officer + Harlequin. It's the same as the UK Codex edition.

I Love the fact that the Devs did something nice for thier home country, USA got Fable 3 despite it being made it UK, get over it, you still had the option to get it, can't get everything in life.
    The Officer
    My old Ubisoft account has a lame name, don't mind the late sign up :P

I'd like to think that some time in the near future we could maybe purchase these using UpPlay points, yesterday I purchased helliquin (the girl Harliquin) for I think it was 40 Uplay points via the game link, so who knows. I have the Officer but would trade him for Harliquin any time.