Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG I DID IT THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I'd like to share a special thanks to a few people known as Demon_Mustang, baldy_, kimi, ummm, Pope and Witness and other mods for putting up with me. scrubberman is cool too. but demon baldy and kimi come to mind first.

I'M A FOLLOWER OF THE BOARD OH YEAH BABY OH YEAH MAKIN' MY WAY UP THERE F-YEAH BABY I'M THE BIG MAN NOW GONNA BE COWBOY BABY....

i bad, oh i bad

ima be the Secret Brother Initiate soon or whatever it is...

GRRRR RUF RUUUFFFFFF

ty to all

<hr width="50%" align="left">c.787
    Murphy's Law: If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. Corollary: If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.
    c.787@charter.net
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I'd like to share a special thanks to a few people known as Demon_Mustang, baldy_, kimi, ummm, Pope and Witness and other mods for putting up with me. scrubberman is cool too. but demon baldy and kimi come to mind first.

I'M A FOLLOWER OF THE BOARD OH YEAH BABY OH YEAH MAKIN' MY WAY UP THERE F-YEAH BABY I'M THE BIG MAN NOW GONNA BE COWBOY BABY....

i bad, oh i bad

ima be the Secret Brother Initiate soon or whatever it is...

GRRRR RUF RUUUFFFFFF

ty to all

<hr width="50%" align="left">c.787
    Murphy's Law: If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. Corollary: If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.
    c.787@charter.net

XyZspineZyX
    Wow, why do you even care about the rank?? But um, I guess, congrats, hehe, and that's "Initiate of the Secret Brother Demon_Mustang" to you mister! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

<hr>
    --"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man." -Col. Jack O'Neill -Stargate SG-1
    --Capt. Carter: "You think it might be a booby trap?"
    â â Teal'c: "Booby?"
    --"I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to catch up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"
    --"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"
    --"War is not about who's right, it's about who's left." -Anders Russell

XyZspineZyX
    Damn!!!

3 more months at the rate he's going and we'll have to show him the secret log on.

[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

(I'm ok? you SUCK!)

[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

j/k dude

<Center>
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] This is why I use AMD [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Shut up, you only ok scrubber. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

<hr>
    --"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man." -Col. Jack O'Neill -Stargate SG-1
    --"I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to catch up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"
    --"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"

XyZspineZyX
    *smooch*

[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

(gargles with battery acid)

<Center>
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] This is why I use AMD [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Scrubbie is less than okay, I poop on his threads [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Yah, I fart in your general direction!

<hr>

XyZspineZyX
    follower....bhah....

noob

never underestimate the logical power of sarcasm

I am 49 years old and havent lived a day...i am living from now on: Iraqi Citizen after fall of Bagdad

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah......... Woooooooooooo....
    Oh... I'm Just a dang lowly lonely postman.
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

"Brave Rifles!"

- Matt
    "The spirit of the Cav is reason enough to fight!"

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast