Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gallipoli | Forums

Hey Everyone,

I have proffesionally modded games like call of duty and medal of honor for 2 years now. I have also worked at many community areas such as www.filesnetwork.com

I would like to make somthing different from a WW2 mod, as the WW2 genre is becoming very crowded. I plan to make a WW1 focusing around the ANZAC's at Gallipoli During WW1. To me it would be a nice change from playing as an American in war games.

Anyone who is interested and that would like to help out, add me to msn dannymartelloz@hotmail.com

cheers
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey Everyone,

I have proffesionally modded games like call of duty and medal of honor for 2 years now. I have also worked at many community areas such as www.filesnetwork.com

I would like to make somthing different from a WW2 mod, as the WW2 genre is becoming very crowded. I plan to make a WW1 focusing around the ANZAC's at Gallipoli During WW1. To me it would be a nice change from playing as an American in war games.

Anyone who is interested and that would like to help out, add me to msn dannymartelloz@hotmail.com

cheers

i think a galipolly mod would be great! i dont know how to mod or ne thing but ppl sighn up, it would really kick ****! if u know ne thing about the history of the anzacs u would love this! i know any one who playes it would!

just above your post, he spelled Gallipoli multiple times, and yet the first attempt you make at spelling it is "galipolly"?

something tells me you can't be that excited about it...

typo, soz for ur inconveniance mate, lol

Dude i am an aussie and i think a Gallipoli mod would be ausome

recon mate, i recon it would kick ring hole. im no moder but i could help find out info on the battles to make this mod proove aussies are awsome in combat, ill help find info and fact ne time for this mod, we need an aussie game! if this works out it will be great! i have only cried in one movie ever and that was gallipoli. dude i want this mod to come thru!!!

i cant back this up for sure but i think i read in an autobiography that the british coordinated the attacks on the beaches and put us on the wrong one, and thats how the massacre happend. it was the brits fault. that has to go in the mod

That would be great to see martelloz.

Might even tempt me to reinstall BIA

Great tactics...over the top and hope you don't get shot? great!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast