Hello, a few points. I just finished the game and found for the most part it was enjoyable, and sometime funny. A few issues though:
1) the continuous spawning thing, this really made the game drag on the farther you got. A better way of doing this would be to have the spawns be triggered by time and not whether or not you left the map. This would cut down on the back to back fights.
2) The lack of climbing really sucked, many times the best way of getting around was the road, after wasting lots of time just to find that you can;t climb to higher ground. Once I climbed this rock, gained distance by climbing a sheer side only to be stopped near the top by a invisible wall that stopped you from walking up a slight grassy incline. This cut down on the creativity of the player and made for a boring approach.
3) I did get shot by a guy that all I could see of him was his head and gun sticking out of a rock, yes a rock. Did a head shot to kill him. Another bug was that I had to kill a truck 3 or 4 times till the mission over trigger happened. This was during one of the missions you get from the cell tower.
4) You can purchase "fixing boats, trucks, ect" at the weapon shop, how about a skill of fixing weapons. I found that the weapons are rather cheap in quality that you buy from the weapon dealer, I am glad that real life reliability is higher than it is in FC2.
5) More destructive effects would be nice, after all if I hit a mud hut with a rocket launcher it will make a hole and do damage. I launched grenades and so forth at some of the buildings with no noticeable damage.
6) All in all, a nice game that kept me hook for along time, some improvements as noted above would make this a much better game.