Thread: GameSpot talks to Christian Allen about the Advanced Warfighter | Forums

Hey all,
    check out this just-posted feature on GameSpot, with Christian Allen talking about the Advanced Warfighter...

Go to GameSpot now!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

thats real nice Hangtown but this is PC forums.
    not Xbox 360.

DOH!
    lol

GJ thanks for the News.

Unless some of this is relevent to the PC version??????

Exactly. When is Gamespot or Ign going to do a developer interview with a Grin producer about the features of GRAW for PC, complete with screenshots?

Originally posted by D.i.C.e:
    thats real nice Hangtown but this is PC forums.
    not Xbox 360.

DOH!
    lol

GJ thanks for the News.
    Well, the Advanced Warfighter system will still be in the PC version. So it's relevant...

HangtownSOG Thanks for the info.
    I know some of what was said is relevewnt to the pc and also some of the screens are relevnt to the pc aswell and they are well cool.

It just gets a bit confusing what words and what pics are relevent to each platform, we seem to have console and pc stuff all mixed together it makes it hard for us well me to get a good idea of what to look forward to.

I hope you dont me asking and im not being awkward just a bit confused thats all.

Colin

Well anything that starts off boasting about the Xbox360 just pisses me off.

'Nuff said... must refrain from writing bad things about M$........

Two things caught my eye, one screen showed Mitchell doing what looked like a "lone wolf" mission with no squad, as in mission 4 in GR 2, are there missions in pc with no squad? Also, he seemed to have control over 2 Apache gunships, which would be very cool, especially if you add the gun camera.

The other thing I hated, it was a screen that showed the goggle HUD having a short circuit, with what looks like a lot of electrical interference. If that is the effect from getting hit, keep that in the 360 and out of the pc, the **** goggles are bad enough.