Thread: Ended Na'vi story line, Is there more? | Forums

Well I just ended the Na'vi story line (in 8:48hours) but an hour ago or so when I was changing map, I had read one of those tips you get when loading, it said that when you completed the game you could still get quests from somewhere, but I can't remember where, please help me because I really want to do more quests as a Na'vi.

Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't recall any extra quests.

I've played as RDA, and as Na'vi.

Once you complete both campaigns, you get a bonus map called "Echo Chasm" that you can fast travel to.

That was it, there weren't any "extra quests".

Any idea if ubisoft is going to create a patch with more quests? Because I really love the game, but it's a bit short

Did you do the RDA campaign too? You can go to continue and swap and you'll start at the 'decision' again.

I wanna know I think I messed up towards the end of the RDA campaign I chose to side with the NAVI , will I be able to go back to that save?

I'm not talking about the 1st choice , but in end of the RDA campaign you can swap sides yet again, I think I just screwed myself out of 100 GS.

So, when you play the RDA you can change sides at a later point again? Will you like just rebegin the Na'vi's story all over again, or from a certain point?

No you just start killing RDA leaders and stuff, its like 8 hours at the very end of RDA campaign , I'm kinda mad because now I think I can't get the RDA achievement because started as RDA .

In the NAVI campaign you don't get this choice at the end.

Originally posted by gangstakill2007:
    So, when you play the RDA you can change sides at a later point again? Will you like just rebegin the Na'vi's story all over again, or from a certain point?
    WHOA so you haven't played the RDA side yet?

You have another whole campaign the maps look a litte different too.

But NO there's another choice in the end of the RDA campaign again.

Originally posted by AGENTxxxxx47:
    I don't like the RDA xD

Originally posted by gangstakill2007:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AGENTxxxxx47:
    I don't like the RDA xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well its just a video game and the NAVI are fake PLUS the RDA campaign hate to spoil it your actually a good guy , you end up helping Pandora anyways in the end

Turns out your both after good causes its not like the movie

YOu have another campaign another maps , the maps ARE DIFFERENT than the NAVI campaign

I was surprised that the maps are different , they're the same but they changed the layout and everything looks different because your smaller , its like two games in one

If you want save the NAVI at the end its all the same man