Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New L337 Clan | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Banned
    Hey guys, just wanted to tell everyone I'm making my own clan. It's called the 817 clan and it's for pros only. Here are the list of requirements you must fulfill in order to join my clan;

1. DM ONLY. I don't want to see any story done...ever. If you do, you get a long lecture of why everyone else is less superior than russia. It'll be really boring so I suggest you play DM only.

2. No hiding in dark corners. Ok, self-explanatory. Only newbs and wussies hide in dark corners. However you CAN hide on top of a box that is IN a dark area so you can jump on a mercs head.

3. Uzi only. I think this is the best weapon in the game. If you're host, you have to use uzi, or I'll give you a lecture. We don't believe in sniping.

4. Must have almost identical names. This is the newest l337 strategy that I made up myself. Here's how it works. If my name is Jonkin_817, you must be J0nkin_817 or J0hnkin_817 or something around those lines. Maybe even a space instead of an underscore. If I see ANYONE with a unique name, I'm instantly giving 5 lectures on the history of russia. With pictures.

5. Video making skillz. Everyone must have these. You're a newb if you don't make a video! Duh! Also, you must make a video every week. If you don't make a video showing off your DM skillz than I'm gonna have to perma-ban your account and kick you out of the clan. Followed by a couple of lectures.

6. Stand still and look like an idiot. This is perfect for Deftech. While the round begins, I want both mercenaries to stand still, preferably underneith the cable drop that spies have access to. The spies have bad vision, if you don't move, they can't see you.

7. Multiple accounts on the UBIforums. One account is UNACCEPTABLE. I want to have at LEAST 10 different accounts per member of the clan. Plus, if one gets banned, you have 9 more! It's perfect. If I see any less than 10 accounts - spanking, banning, and story-playing will follow the lectures.

8. No normal people. Preferably annoying.

Ok! So whoever wants to join give me a holler on xfire
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Hey guys, just wanted to tell everyone I'm making my own clan. It's called the 817 clan and it's for pros only. Here are the list of requirements you must fulfill in order to join my clan;

1. DM ONLY. I don't want to see any story done...ever. If you do, you get a long lecture of why everyone else is less superior than russia. It'll be really boring so I suggest you play DM only.

2. No hiding in dark corners. Ok, self-explanatory. Only newbs and wussies hide in dark corners. However you CAN hide on top of a box that is IN a dark area so you can jump on a mercs head.

3. Uzi only. I think this is the best weapon in the game. If you're host, you have to use uzi, or I'll give you a lecture. We don't believe in sniping.

4. Must have almost identical names. This is the newest l337 strategy that I made up myself. Here's how it works. If my name is Jonkin_817, you must be J0nkin_817 or J0hnkin_817 or something around those lines. Maybe even a space instead of an underscore. If I see ANYONE with a unique name, I'm instantly giving 5 lectures on the history of russia. With pictures.

5. Video making skillz. Everyone must have these. You're a newb if you don't make a video! Duh! Also, you must make a video every week. If you don't make a video showing off your DM skillz than I'm gonna have to perma-ban your account and kick you out of the clan. Followed by a couple of lectures.

6. Stand still and look like an idiot. This is perfect for Deftech. While the round begins, I want both mercenaries to stand still, preferably underneith the cable drop that spies have access to. The spies have bad vision, if you don't move, they can't see you.

7. Multiple accounts on the UBIforums. One account is UNACCEPTABLE. I want to have at LEAST 10 different accounts per member of the clan. Plus, if one gets banned, you have 9 more! It's perfect. If I see any less than 10 accounts - spanking, banning, and story-playing will follow the lectures.

8. No normal people. Preferably annoying.

Ok! So whoever wants to join give me a holler on xfire

A really good joke. Isn't 1st april over?

[COLOR:YELLOW]Play for fun, but always play with heart!!![/COLOR]

he's not joking

-Thanks to Dorito-US

Banned
    finally a clan for me.

A great 817 the series is about to start...

Ok, I guess it's time for me to give up my leadership in DoD and join this awesome clan.

Great clan Vega

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vega13:

Ok! So whoever wants to join give me a holler on xfire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    WHAT!?! we all no is the have xfire1? can u giv me number call u to number??

WHERE DO I SIGN???

Banned
    I'm like average =/ Please can I join anyway? You can teach me be a pro! PLEASE!

btw. You're very cute.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast