Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: QUESTIONS & Answers : Please post here ! | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

My friend have special version incuding 1 extra hero kraal and 1 extra dynasty item and asked question what will happen if he buy deluxe edition. Will heroe kraal double and be two kraals the same thing with dynasty weapon ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, I know there is a bit silly to write, but help me please, I have game "Heroes of Might and Magic 5" , I can play on the official servers ubi? (the game has a license)
    Or i may play here only in heroes 6? (

Quote Originally Posted by BurnedSky View Post
    Hi, I know there is a bit silly to write, but help me please, I have game "Heroes of Might and Magic 5" , I can play on the official servers ubi? (the game has a license)
    Or i may play here only in heroes 6? (
    I don't get what you say clearly but of course you can still play Heroes of Might and Magic 5 online.

Heroes 5 and 6 are not related to each other. You play can any of them online if you have the original copy of the game.

Is there anyway to play a multiplayer game with custom maps? Like a workaround or something? they don't show up for multuplayer

Redemption code

I just downloaded this off of gamestop, and it came with a code for the deluxe edition. When I try to enter the code in either of the code redemption locations, it won't work. Any ideas?

Hi,

I've played with Might knight (Haven) and got tears hability. Does anybody knows where, when and the purpouse to use the divine justice magic? To me, it seems an useless power.... i couldn't understand the meaning of it... i even can't use in simple creatures such as skeletons, maniacs, crossbown man and others.... and does little damage (real little damage)

Could somebody enlight me please?

Thanks

@BamBaZSPBR: The ability does damage to a stack based on how much damage that stack has delivered. i.e., if a stack of skeletons has not attacked anything, no damage will be done. If, however, the same skeletons have done 100 damage, a percentage of that will be dealt to them by Divine Justice.

Ho! Now i understood! Thanks a lot ! But in my point of view, an useless ability though... all missions on campaign game "forces" you to get tears instead of blood characteristics.
    Many bugs and unbalanced power, but yet i still apreciate H6.... not comparing to Heroes III (the best of)

Thanks

I've had fights where Divine Justice has done max (3000) damage to a stack.

Hello.I have a simple question : WHY DOESN'T HOMM6 HAVE A SEA THEME?

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast