Thread: help with the skin manager | Forums

a game site told me to play as the dude from Assassin's creed but it never gave me a code
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

led_zeppelin77
    just to reiterate :

S of T Skins - 52585854
    Altair - 13372805

Note that I used these for the PC version...there isn't to my knowledge a way to register etc. for PC. Also I'm not sure if its just a PC thing, but the S of T code worked without the 2 on the end...I've seen both ways posted, but either way works I suppose.
    Hope these help.

TY VERY MUCH i was looking for days to get the altaïr skin on the pc

i have altair,s of t,original prince but is one more!!were i can get the code?

You will get the "Jade skin" after completing the whole game.

you get the "prototype prince" when you beat the game. along with "prototype elika" hope that helps

[COLOR:WHITE]The Prince of Persia Lightbringers Team[/COLOR]
    [COLOR:BLACK][Cathy, Cristina, Michelle, Bobby, Max, Harry, Tony, Chase, Cory, Brien, Nic, Terry][/COLOR]

I think you need to collect all the light seeds in the game to get the Prototype Skins..

you should download cheatbook 2011 to get all the codes , cheats , hints etc.

you should download cheatbook 2011 to get all the codes , cheats , hints etc.
    Yes Cheatbook would be great one for us. It has many tricks and hints to get into the next level of game. Looks like the spy kid indeed.

<STRIKE>I'm trying to get the Altair skin on the 360, but the code I found, which is the same as the above PC code doesn't work, I checked the wiki and it told me to "Sync your Ubisoft.com account to your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account."</STRIKE>

<STRIKE>How would I do that?</STRIKE>

Edit: Nevermind, I got it
    --------------------------
    XBL GT: Master Decoder
    Freelance Gamer