Thread: Help with Terrace | Forums

What the heck is the deal? I have been trying this for an hour or more ... is there something I am missing????

So I jump off platform to pole, swing to crevice, up to pressure plate (which moves platform), drop to crevice, right to plate, drop to crevice, right drop, around corner, up wall to plate, around corner drop to new plate, up and over, and up and over -- around corner -- another pressure plate that drops the flag poles --- here is the problem ... I can't get across the flag poles in enough time before they drop -...
    Am I supposed to be able to cross all those flags? I can one-jump all the way to the center, then no matter what keys I am pressing, seems that I need to recenter and start moving again ... by then its too late...

HELP!!!
    Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Are you talking about the terrace puzzle in POP: The Forgotten Sands ? have you watched the youtube walkthroughs ? are you going the right way ? if it's a bug or something, I created a thread with saved games here, it should help you

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

Are you talking about the terrace puzzle in POP: The Forgotten Sands ? have you watched the youtube walkthroughs ? are you going the right way ? if it's a bug or something, I created a thread with saved games here, it should help you
    Amazing one. You have given a perfect picture guide to play the game. Till now I have enter into the Rekem pt. 2. Further more I can't able to fight with Solomon Hall the Dragon. Hopefully I will try today to fight it.