I’ve been thinking and I believe it’s something like this:
We are all lab mice in a French bakery, tasked with testing a new delicious cake to be sold all over the world. But the baker only feeds the mice with small breadcrumbs from the cake and the mice never get to see the actual cake or hear about the recipe.
The mice feed on the crumbs in hope of what is to come in the future, and ask the baker with squeaky voices:
When will you tell us about the cake?
And the baker answers (with French accent):
Not now, I’m working on the crust on the French cake right now, but sometime soon little mice.
And occasionally the mouse named TsuChi says:
Monsieur baker! Your recipe is flawed, the consistency is not balanced. As you can see here on my diagram there is a 32.6% likelihood that those who want to eat the cake defensively will have a 50%+6%magic, equal to a total 56% advantage over those who prefer to eat the cake aggressively.
Then the baker usually replies with something like (still with French accent):
Well then, I’ll just add some more flour.
As TsuChi exclaims:
No, It’s not the proportion that's the problem! You’re simply using the wrong ingredient!
Which sparks an exchange of many ideas and several suggestions from the mice. To which the baker responds with several days of mysterious absence and complete silence, until finally some new crumbs are served and the process starts over.
Many mice have starved to death and left the lab community, the questions outnumber the answers.
Will the baker ever explain the recipe to the mice? Is TsuChi right about the ingredients? Why is there suddenly so much focus on the French cakes? What will happen to the final cake when it's launched in the end? Only time (or maybe Tylem) will tell…