Thread: hi, i need help. with road to hill 30. i am stuck at a chapter | Forums

hi. i cannot seem to get past, or seem to finnish the proper way get past the scarecrow. it is the fisrts few chapers of the game.
    its a training scene.
    i just want finnish shotting the scarecrow, and have my fellow soilder do the same.. can somebody help me?
    thanks
    lee g, ny
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hi. i cannot seem to get past, or seem to finnish the proper way get past the scarecrow. it is the fisrts few chapers of the game.
    its a training scene.
    i just want finnish shotting the scarecrow, and have my fellow soilder do the same.. can somebody help me?
    thanks
    lee g, ny

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pilot43:
    its a training scene.
    thanks
    lee g, ny </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok,Let me help you out of here,its also good to know on what kind a platform you're playing,because anybody has to guess what you're talking about,if they are not knowing what ure using.

I've played the xbox version,so if you are playing the p.c or PS2 version it may sound strange.

Ok.when you reach the part that you have to pick up your commanding role and order the soldier (soldiers name is joeseph ''red'' hartsock ) to his spot on the left behind the debry (thaught it was a farm car/cart) order hartsock a suppresion fire command with the left trigger (left/right mouse button) and he will start shooting at the scarecrow dressed in the german wehrmacht uniform.

When you've done that I always give ''red'' a ''follow me'' order and go to the house with the fence not that far away from the starting spot and you'll see 2 german infantry soldiers behind the sandbacks and the 1939 opel blitz delivery truck,I give ''redd'' a fire command and then i check the left flank,because 9 out of the 10 their is a german soldier armed with a k98 bolt action rifle. (he could also be at the right flank off the other german soldiers or standing on the road).

When you have ''TAKEN CARE OFF THEM'' by killing 'em via the right watercreek or the left side behind the cow-poles,its getting on authentic,difficault (spelling) tough.

When you move on to the road you have to follow,you see 2 crashed horsecars one on the german side and one the allies side,I always take cover,or run like hell to the left opening with hartsock close to me,because their is a mg42 (german-MachinenGewehr 1942) shooting lead at you,thats the reason why you need to be quik,I always order hartsock to take cover behind something and I take out the 2 germans with the m1 garand rifle,don't mind the mg42 just go on with you're assault.

When you have done that I always give hartsock a order to move on to the barn and the road house,(I give him a order to take cover behind the left fence on the left side and let him unleash hell),now the following things are smart to know,in the barn (left house) and the (road house) their are a number off germans their,in the barn their is just one single soldier with a k98 rifle,but on the right behind a wall their is pair of soldiers one armed with a mp40 and another with a k98 rifle,make sure hartsock give's you some cover and you have to move in the roadhouse up the stairs take a left corner and their is a real ''pain in the a**'' that german soldier could be armed with a mp40 or a k98 rifle (i'm not sure) when you've killed him theirs is a uniek oppertunaty (spelling) to kill the mg42 gunner......

When you have done that go donwn the stairs and go on......

Ok,now you are entering the ''mansion part'' i'll send hartsock furter down the road,and let him take cover behind the fence,I always stay back and take cover behind the right post/statue/or whatever that may be.

From that point you have an exellent shooting place to take the germans under fire in-side the house with the openning,you can shoot them pretty easy,once you've killed them move on to the right fence and give hartsock a order to fire at the germans because the next thing could be ''funny'' when you are leaving the battle go to the right and the is a german soldier behind cover, i always trow a grenade at him just above him at the wall of the house and let it bounce back and you can kill him with a explosion.''Warning if you were not able to kill all the germans in side the house you can flank him by entering the house and shoot them in the back''.

Then go back to the right side off the town (not the battlefield) you see another barn with has been stacked with hay all the way up to the roof take that barn and their is a uniek oppertunaty
    to trow a grenade and kill the germans in single time.

Now together with hartsock you move up to a small garden and here's the cath,the germans has seen you and start shooting at you and it's a long walk without cover (you do see a couple off piggeons fly away,pretty cool) now it's smart go ''run like hell''and order red a move order behind a wall in the distance once you have reach the wall their is a uniek chance to trow a grenade and kill them in a instance......(be carefull with your grenades you need 'em later on).

Now you are moving to the most difficault part off the level the ''fruit garden'' when you reach it order hartsock to take cover and shoot at the germans comming behind the stable's <span class="ev_code_RED">be quik,this a one shot oppertunaty to kill them or else it's gonna be real hard to thake them out.</span> once you have done that their are germans shooting at you from up-high,this is just simple order hartsock a supression fire command and flank them and kill them.

Now it's time for some rambo style just move up to a open standing door together with red and in side you see 2 german rifle's a k98 rifle and a mp40 sub machine gun,you may change it for your Tommy-gun,because their is a dinning room with 5 german eating breakfast,you can trow a grenade if you have one left (good morning,fellas )one done that walk out the door and you see Allen and Garnett,wile allen is to find out how to shoot a bazooka from that point is it realy easy.

you just have to hold on until Mac and Leggett got their,and kill the germans........

hope i could help you out their, .........mopar
    ------------------------------
    During the Second World War, the Germans took four years to build the Atlantic Wall. On four beaches it held up the Allies for about an hour; at Omaha it held up the U.S. for less than one day. The Atlantic Wall must t