Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft Should be involved in Merchandising | Forums

I hope Ubisoft can sell "Everyday Items" with logos of their games (I'd really want to get some Driver stuff). Think about it, Driver: Parallel Lines the Lunchbox, Driver: Parallel Lines the Coloring Book, Driver: Parallel Lines the Breakfast Cereal, Driver: Parallel Lines the FLAME THROWER! (oh yeah, the kids will love that one!). But seriously, they should make mugs, shirts, pens, mousepads, etc with logos and/or pictures from the Driver series. They'll make a $#!+ load of money doing this, it'll help them out for sure. So what do you think? Is this a good idea? What everyday items would you buy from Ubisoft with the Driver logos on them?
    "New York is the coolest place in the world! From Connecticut and Long Island to New Jersey, from the Hudson Valley down to Staten Island, and all points in between, this is my backyard."-Driverman2006
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

For all those car nerds they could release special edition scale model cars of the game's cars and even make a figure set with T.K. in a shootout with the cops and call it "Game Moments"

one sentence

make driver related merchant and I'll buy them all!

With the new Driver, I'd like to see new merchandise, yes. But more than that, some major marketing of the new Driver game, much like a game like Assassin's Creed or GRAW gets.
    --------------
    Driver SF2, include: Everything from DSF and... More freedom to explore: Open Parking Lots, Offroad hills, forests, bring us into a Rural Setting, customizable options, lots of RAMPS again and corkscrew wooden bridges across ponds, Sportbikes too. And please lose the lame roadside rails, so we can REALLY go off road and fly off without hitting invisible walls.

Driver Merchandis?
    That would be cool. I'm sure I could put them somewhere beside my Final Fantasy ones.
    Is Devil May Cry 4 out? Yes! Now what does Dante say?..Oh..LET'S ROCK BABY!

Originally posted by DriverKid:
    For all those car nerds they could release special edition scale model cars of the game's cars and even make a figure set with T.K. in a shootout with the cops and call it "Game Moments"
    Oh I see. It's like a parody of those "Precious Moments" figurines. Yeah, scale models of vehicles from D:PL would be great, as well as a figure set too. I'd collect 'em all!

They should have bobbleheads of the Driver characters with phrases (both "G" and "R" rated phrases). You can buy a Riley Martin bobblehead with either "G" or "R" rated phrases.

They should also sell the comic book from Driver 76. In Driver 76, all of the cutscenes are in an unfolding comic book. I'd like to have my own that I can read any time!
    "New York is the coolest place in the world! From Connecticut and Long Island to New Jersey, from the Hudson Valley down to Staten Island, and all points in between, this is my backyard."-Driverman2006

Originally posted by DriverKid:
    Kind of reminds me about that fmv where your planning the kidnap with Candy moving those figures.

Oh yeah! That would be another good game moment! Also it's the 26th and it's my birthday

Happy Birthday Driverkid!

I wonder if Ubisoft could get the models made by real model companies like Ertl, Mike's Train House (MTH), Lego, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and others. You know, it's not like the Ubisoft headquaters has a model-making factory.

A late Happy Birthday, but better late than never =D

I just noticed the title of this thread and thought I'll point out this post Coyote made on Driver Madness. It includes almost all of the Merchandise created for the Driver Series.

http://drivermadness.net/main/viewtopic.php?t=674
    Beware there are a lot of images and may take sometime to load on slower connections like DialUp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast