Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please don't make another Lockdown | Forums

Please restore the tactical/realistic gameplay of old rainbow six games & not make another Lockdown (=Halo six, Quake arena:Lockdown, Rambo six, The rainbow killer, Letdown...)

Vegas can be the rebirth of rainbow francise (I really hope that ) or it can be the final death of rainbow

P.S. from the screenshots the graphic of Vegas seems wonderfull but the most important thing in a game is the gameplay so please focus to make a realistic/tactical gameplay
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

My concern are the weapons. If you look at the screenshots, the weapons don't look anything like real world weapons. I hope that things are squared away and the real weapons as of the past make it in, not made up ones like that of Lockdown.

"Gaming is a pause from reality."
    Student - California State University Sacramento

My concern is the glitches...I hope there's no gameplay glitches and it's a fair competitive game.

Tired of the Xbox LIVE drama; check out [URL

My concern is that no one can get past Lockdown.

Originally posted by NotoriouzWun:
    My concern is that no one can get past Lockdown.

I agree. Lockdown is in the past. There have been hundreds of posts about how everyone feels about Lockdown as well as a whole section still available to comment on Lockdown. Lets leave it there and try to move forward with this game rather than rehash what has already been said.

.........and this is like the 1000000000000000th post based on the same topic.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "I'm not a tuxedo kind of guy." -Sam Fisher
    "But, but you are... some kind of spy!" -Displace executive
    "Yeah, I'm the REAL kind, not the tuxedo kind." -Sam Fisher

Originally posted by cre8nhavoc:
    My concern are the weapons. If you look at the screenshots, the weapons don't look anything like real world weapons. I hope that things are squared away and the real weapons as of the past make it in, not made up ones like that of Lockdown.
    Show me one that doesn't look modern. They all look modern to me.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "I'm not a tuxedo kind of guy." -Sam Fisher
    "But, but you are... some kind of spy!" -Displace executive
    "Yeah, I'm the REAL kind, not the tuxedo kind." -Sam Fisher

Originally posted by cre8nhavoc:

So you're telling me that doesn't look like a real Mp5?

Hi, I'm drunkrepublican...The sober independent.

Thats prolly the best and most realistic first person view of a mp5 ive seen

Off topic but I can't help it:
    what's wrong with that picture? This. You don't stand in front of a door (fatal funnel) and take turns getting killed by the tangos shooting at the doorway!
    Flash and gas the room, get your @sses in there (hook entry, cross over, whatever), follow your walls, kill all 6 tangos in 2 seconds, clear and move on.
    [color:blue]"....this handful of Green Berets represents the very tip of the spear - the first line of defense. Equipped with the latest battlefield technology, and trained in the latest techniques of [b]covert

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast