Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uplay login servers down? | Forums

Logging in with my Uplay account does not work on either:

the website (reverts back to default screen, not logging in).

PC: Anno 2070 cannot connect.

PS3: Assassins Creed Revelations and Assassins Creed 2 cannot connect.

Either Ubisoft has a MAJOR issue with it's authentication servers or we're all somehow experiencing a magic sync in the same problem: not being able to login.

Stop reverting us to support, you (ubisoft) know as well as we (the customers) do that there's something else going on here... Please respond.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

As far as I know there are no reports of Uplay having problems.

The reason we ask you to report to support is so that support can get some idea of the amount of people issues are affecting and can also use the information people give them to fix these issues.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

im having same issues cant play anno offline at all

I tried playing Ruse for the first time, then this happens.

http://i.imgur.com/Y3njL.png

It's like Ubisoft wants us to pirate their games, they certainly aren't making it less tempting.

same problem here. Can't login. first it said "lost connection to server", then "servers are down for maintenance".

Already had trouble with Steam and I'd really like start playing ANNO now ...

WHY ???
    I tried to play Anno 2070 and get "Server is down for maintenance".
    I do not play on a server i want to play SINGLEPLAYER , why for ****sake can i not play a SINGLEPLAYER game , i am pistoff now
    And i will my money back , i do not pay for a game that i can not play.
    AMD FX-8120 ~3.1GHz (8 CPUs) | 14336 MB RAM | 2750 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7970 / 3072 MB DDR5
    Philips 32" HD TV on 1080p | AMD High Definition Audio | Logitech G15 | MAD CATZ M.M.O. 7 | Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Patilion, totally agree, pay good money for a game and need to sign in every f*&^(&^$%%^% time, what a f%%^&&%%^&& joke.

Can't even play offline mode as it asks to login, how f%^^&^&*^%^ up is that, come on UBI noooooobs get it together..............

pbln87 and Patilion:
    A friend of mine bought Anno2070, but it wouldn't work at all.
    Then he pirated it, and he's saying singleplayer is working perfectly!

Ubisoft should just disband uplay all together, it exists to stop people pirating their games; but in reality, the only ones being punished are us legitimate buyers.

I'll be thinking twice about buying an Ubisoft game ever again.

Contact support...
    Contact support...
    Contact support...
    Contact support...
    Contact support...
    Contact support...

You're like a friggin robot man, but I do applaud your stamina...

The thing is: support can read, can't they? They can also figure out that there's a lot of problems authenticating with ANY Uplay services...

Furthermore, forums, like this one, are a type of support. You (Ubisoft) made this available to us. And it even has a technical section. So how can you explain that for every problem noted on this forum you keep telling people to contact support?

What is the use of a technical forum if you do not act accordingly on the topics that are opened by your customers that have paid a lot of money to play games that seem to have integral issues. And not on the client side.

I myself have worked for some support departments in the past, and it shocks me to see this level of behaviour from Ubisoft in general.

Ubi-Mush, I am not attacking Ubisoft, or you for that matter. but you must agree that if you give us this forum to post our "****" in, Ubisoft actually stimulates us to think that this is one of the entries we can use to actually "contact support".

I have made it plain and easy, the problem is discribed, if more info is needed you can ask and I will do my best to supply.

So Ubi-Mush, how about not passing the bone to someone who I'll contact through phone (paying even more money in the process) that will just tell me some obscure reason for all the problems people are having. And let's try to get some more info this way.

As for the replies with some rather... let's say, creative language, it is not my target to make this a spamwall for all the obsceneties one can type in as few words as possible. However, it does illustrate the anger and frustration people are having after being confronted with the trouble with Uplay.

please reply, I'd much rather play my game then argue about it on some forum.

Trying to contact support is useless since even the support site is down...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast