Page 3 of 215 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sieanza Pieata is open for new members! | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Another thing that concerns me is that some people are drawing conclusions waaaaay to soon.It may affect their opinions,which isn't fair because they don't need to be brought into things they can't help.They call us liars,and I cant prove them wrong because people don't want to reveal their names.And if I do manage to prove em wrong,they say "WAHH WAHH WAHH! WHY DIDNT YOU TRY AND TALK TO (you know who) WAHH WAHH WAHH! ".Ohh,lets not forget my favorite. "WHY DID YOU GATHER PEOPLE TO LEAVE THEN?!? ITS NOT LIKE YOU SAID WE'RE NOT LEAVING RIGHT THEN,OR EVEN FOR SURE,AND ITS WAS JUST BACKUP!!! NO IT WASN'T LIKE THAT AT ALL." I had an...interesting talk with someone today,and its pretty sad that IIwangcarsII was more open minded than (if you want to know who,ask me,I dont want to deal with anymore waterworks) and more well informed than people that was closer to home.Whenever this happens,I just sigh and quit.Anyways,thats one issue,because we can't keep trying to tell the newbies the truth.Too time consuming.On a lighter note,HAPPY NEW YEARS!! Im off to celebrate

Haters gonna hate dude. You made a decision, you have to stick with it. People will jump to conclusions, you just have to let it go. It will be best for everyone. And im down for AA or ACB manhunt, let me know when it is happening.

The Lobster of Love is coming for you

I never said I wasn't not going to stick with it.But its becoming annoying,and will stay that way till the RIGHT facts surface.Its...dumbfounding.I always picture that girl off the movie "Precious" whenever this pops up.You know,the big,fat,mentally challenged kid? Due to the fact that some are acting like a big,fat,mentally challenged kid?

You know,like this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...re=player_detailpage
    Don't get the movie reference,your dumb as hell.

(TXI RAVEN ELITE)

If they want to hold grudges and make a big deal out of a freakin' XBL group go ahead and let them. Getting ****y and abandoning friends over someone leaving a stupid gaming label just shows how much we mean to some people in the first place, not to mention how sad it is making drama and insulting the integrity of people you don't even know over it.

Anyway happy new year everybody, have a good one

signature made by zeejay, thanks dude its frickin awesome

Yeah,im learning to ignore.

That and if someone removes people over a LABEL,they are no friend Id like to have.Anyway,lets not give them the attention they desire.Tryouts for IIwangcarsII and raqufel later today.I must do something this evening,so it will probably be around...at the earliest 10PM.Unless my plans get cancelled,in which I will be furious .Or if they are up for it early in the afternoon,like 4PM,thatd be fine aswell.I was speaking to raqufel,and he wants AA tryout or Manhunt..ACR Manhunt .Why am I allowing AA? Because he has a...different,not so common way of playing.Im interested in how he'll fair against the epicness of our rushing.And do the forums seriously not allow the word ****y?

Yeah let me know when. Me and TXI can do AA tryouts easily, so there is no need to fret about that

Any word of what tryouts will consist of? I might be interested in a DM tryout.

GT-AnalogousPrune9

Im sure Rabid has those figured out. Glad to see you are taking an interest

Originally posted by stinks8:
    Any word of what tryouts will consist of? I might be interested in a DM tryout.

GT-AnalogousPrune9
    For DM? Unless I come up with something off the top of my head,we will just take a vote.

Page 3 of 215 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast