Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sieanza Pieata is open for new members! | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

What about the guy that maybe switching over to us? DM player right? He is pretty good at it.Hmm.Seeing as how Im a DM player,I guess I'll grade on that.

yeah i guess you can grade on that... most modes wont be hard to get tryouts on but on AA there are so many different strategies to play and a lot of the time points dont necessarily reflect your role in a victory.

signature made by zeejay, thanks dude its frickin awesome

Whats all this then? some secret CIA clan on revelations? Because if you are i would like to join. This topic discussion seems very top secret and I wouldn't like to intrude on anything. However I haven't been in a AC:R clan before so if you would have me i would provide a positive contribution towards your competitive efforts.
    My Gamertag is "Rafiqul84". and Im nearly second prestige.
    Nothing here but ghosts and shadows...

Not a CIA clan, TXI and Rabid just started the clan so we are just figuring out how to run it as we go.

I only know of five of our members so far, may want to add them:

Zoidberg747
    Rabidwesmann
    TXI Raven Elite
    Zen Sandman
    FilipinoNinja96

Rabid will know the full roster though. Im sure you could contribute if you make it, thank you for showing an interest.

The Lobster of Love is coming for you

Originally posted by rafiqul84:
    Whats all this then? some secret CIA clan on revelations? Because if you are i would like to join. This topic discussion seems very top secret and I wouldn't like to intrude on anything. However I haven't been in a AC:R clan before so if you would have me i would provide a positive contribution towards your competitive efforts.
    My Gamertag is "Rafiqul84". and Im nearly second prestige.
    Hmm.Long story,not secret,everyone knows about us...being honest,some morons insist on spreading rumors.Not good ones.But HEYO,I say let them,we are progressing bit by bit.Ill message your XBL and set you up with a tryout,our full roster,and our story.

Congrats on our two new members btw.Say hello to GirlyGirlTomb and Rose1358.
    EDIT: Neenkin,if you're reading this,Ill be sure to set you two up and give you some tips .Stalking women...thats a NO NO! You can't get caught!

Sweet, I need to add them. Of course your girlfriend made it in (kidding). Rose was a pretty good AA player. Cant say ive played Girlygirltomb.

Edit: Every clan has rumors spread about them, the key is to ignore it. Trust me on that oneXD

She wanted in before she even knew I was in it.Much less the leader.FAIL INSULT IS FAIL .Don't know about L3gendary,or Iwangcars.The one time he could talk I was speaking to L3gend.THEN when L3gend had to go,Iwangcars had to go.And Herpin Derpin,she can hold her own against Nick in Assassinate after a week of playing it.GirlyGirl is one hell of a team player.Yaka said no,after losing his respect for Gia,he didnt want in a clan except for LHT.

Let me know when you do tryouts, I will definitely help out. L3gendary and wangcars are both awesome players, would be great to get them,

L3endary said no in the end,but seemed to want to keep in touch atleast.IIwangcarsII will have his tryout in either ACB Manhunt...or once AGAIN AA .Soo,if you don't mind,I shall do ACB Manhunt first.

Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast