Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (360) REVOLVER R3VOLU71ON | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Hey, went through the map on my own and the map is cleverly created and it looks like there's so many things to do, places to go, and the gameplay will probably be promising once the map becomes more memorable for me.

I'd happily join your sessions, my gamertag is ell635, so whilst you're having a session, send me a FR and an invite, because I dont see much multiplayer action, not much through player matches at least.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well, I'm quite decent at most of what you said. except teamplay I think. you can be quite good as a lone wolf, but when you face an organized team you stand no chance.

btw, quite amazing how much you can write about a map which isn't even yours.
    my far cry 2 and timesplitters map : http://www.youtube.com/user/LeFaucheur

Far Cry 3 Elite Member neokinesis's Avatar
    Originally posted by Fauch_:
    It's a great map!

Originally posted by Fauch_:
    you can be quite good as a lone wolf, but when you face an organized team you stand no chance.

Fauch,

After playing many rounds on numerous maps with neokinesis, I beg to differ with what you say about an organized team. I'm not gunna say anyhing else about it other than you should come game on a map with us and you'll see for yourself.

And,

As for writing so much about a map that isn't even his? The map is made by INF3C71ON and neokinesis. The map is so brilliantly well made
    and every round i play on it i enjoy, Whether or not i am with my XBL friends. So perhaps fauch you should keep trying because once you learn the map you will begin to realize how well made and how good it plays.

Hey!

I have to say this is one of my favorite maps. But I have notice one thing...I don't think anyone goes to the Barge. Is there a point to it? Too lazy to read the whole thread...a short answer would mean a lot to me.

Keep up the good work my friend.
    Xbox360 Gamer Tag: Fates Silence

Actually.

If you do actually take your time to go out to the barge, you will indeed be surprised at how much of the map you can see. So just equip a sniper and go camp out on the barge.

I recall a match where I went out there with a 50 Cal and got nearly 10 kills before dying.

No one expects it.

Great question sharon.
    [Click Here]
    __________________________________________________ _______

__________________________________________________ _______
    [Xbox 360]

I tried out the Barge, and yeah, you can see alot. You can either get into that Cabin area, or I imagined climbing the ladders onto the Containers would be a nice spot, but less hidden.

I liked the Lighthouse too. Very creative, I haven't seen anything like it, but maybe it's too predictable to snipe there. Either way, the view was nice, and the fact that I climbed the ladder through a window was unexpectedly cool, cause that way you'll have less chance knowing if some guy is coming behind you.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Far Cry 3 Elite Member neokinesis's Avatar
    Originally posted by ell635:
    I liked the Lighthouse too.
    When you were in the lighthouse did you get a chance to look out the window at the water to the North (away from the map)?

Originally posted by deathchild28:
    So perhaps fauch you should keep trying because once you learn the map you will begin to realize how well made and how good it plays.
    I may join again if I find the server. I simply join whatever seems good, but I try to not always play the same maps actually. there are so much maps that deserve attention.

and I don't know why everyone think I didn't like the map. it's not because I play bad on a map that I think it's bad.
    my far cry 2 and timesplitters map : http://www.youtube.com/user/LeFaucheur

Originally posted by neokinesis:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ell635:
    I liked the Lighthouse too.
    When you were in the lighthouse did you get a chance to look out the window at the water to the North (away from the map)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I shot the windows out and had a 360 degrees spin just appreciating the view, didn't notice anything in particular... what was I lookin for?

EDIT: Just had a nice little peek, you're names are in the water, haha! Sweet effect. I went into map editor and noticed the Occlusion Block to get it to work, sweet stuff.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast