Thread: When will the patch be available seperately? I don't have broadband like many others! | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I want to buy AC again, but I have no way of getting the patch, since you can't download it to a flash drive then import it to your PS3. Will you people at Ubi Soft please do something for the "little people" and give us a download that doesn't require us to have broadband??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I hear ya. I live out in the woods and all I have is a 56k connection. I need a direct download so I can patch from a flash drive as well.

yeah i know the frustration with 56k

Amen, im stuck in the back of beyond and broadband is just a myth!

XyZspineZyX
    Ubirazz posted in the patch release thread to say is looking into this and will hopefully have an answer next week

Thank god. If I can get the update, Ubi Soft just made themselves another $65. I loved the game from the start, but took it back because I wouldn't accept a game that wasn't finished. Keep this a sticky or something so it doesn't disappear.

Originally posted by Onaux:
    I hear ya. I live out in the woods and all I have is a 56k connection. I need a direct download so I can patch from a flash drive as well.
    I hope all you hillbillies aren't training to be the next "uni-assassinator" out there by yourselves in the woods.

When they catch you, your name could be Altair Kazynski.
    Those who say it cannot be done shouldn't interrupt the people doing it.

Any info on the thread topic? Ubi Soft needs to take care of ALL the gamers, not just the ones that have broadband. Make the patch a separate download so we can put it on a flash drive!! Any news on this would be great.